• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Social) OOC

Which Stories Are You Most Interested In?

• The Formation of Guild "Week"

• The Rise of the Group "PK Fire"

• The Circumstances of the Accused

• The Secrets of the Blackland

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't mind sharing.
giphy.gif

They are simply unmoved by my eloquent speeches or gestures of affection :closedeyescryingfrown:. Or rather they are my equal (If not superior) in laziness and just give zero f$#%s XP. But eh, that's how it goes- we have some good times, so ultimately can't complain.
I see, I see. Then they must not have a heart. Truly a shame.

Probably 'Kin' for short. I'm not the best with nicknames.
If I asked you to call me Kinny, would you?

clarinetti clarinetti

Are you the eldest, middle child, or youngest?
Eldest. And yourself?

giphy.gif

I see, I see. Then they must not have a heart. Truly a shame.

If I asked you to call me Kinny, would you?
Nah, they're a good kid, all things considered. A bit bull-headed, but can't help but love 'em.

You know it. I go at about 4:45 A.M. every morning like clockwork.
Impressive... I'll cheers to that.

source.gif

Middle child. So I think at times they pity me.
clarinetti clarinetti

When they say the middle child is often ignored, they aren't lying. My family didn't do it on purpose it just happened. That happened a lot in the past but as I grew older they worked on listening to me.

White Masquerade White Masquerade
I agree with clari cheers to that. I'd fix my system to go at a later time if I had to wake up that early. And I appreciate ya sharing your wee schedule with us~

Middle child. So I think at times they pity me.
clarinetti clarinetti

When they say the middle child is often ignored, they aren't lying. My family didn't do it on purpose it just happened. That happened a lot in the past but as I grew older they worked on listening to me.

I agree with clari cheers to that. I'd fix my system to go at a later time if I had to wake up that early. And I appreciate ya sharing your wee schedule with us~
Sure, sure. Thank you for sharing yours as well.

tumblr_ompv51Hmwp1sqb41qo2_1280.jpg
I've been freed from circuit hell.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Accel looks kind of like Tarintino's Japanese love child, his bike and tank forms scare the shit out of me, so he's pretty great overall. I've caught up with ID-0 now and thanks for the reccomendation. Burst Linking into your super robots is basically the coolest thing ever and both the plot and characters are pretty good. Bodyhopping Dio is a shaping up to be a great villain after the latest couple of episodes too. Also Nazca did nothing wrong, may he rest in peace.

On another note, I hate golf.

Now that I've caught up on ID-0 I'm doubling down on seconding Gas's reccomendation.

Honestly I read that as Kinky at first...I need sleep...
You do =P. This is a PG13 OOC Autobee. I'd never go there.

tumblr_ompv51Hmwp1sqb41qo2_1280.jpg
I've been freed from circuit hell.

GasMaskie GasMaskie
Accel looks kind of like Tarintino's Japanese love child, his bike and tank forms scare the shit out of me, so he's pretty great overall. I've caught up with ID-0 now and thanks for the reccomendation. Burst Linking into your super robots is basically the coolest thing ever and both the plot and characters are pretty good. Bodyhopping Dio is a shaping up to be a great villain after the latest couple of episodes too. Also Nazca did nothing wrong, may he rest in peace.

On another note, I hate golf.

Now that I've caught up on ID-0 I'm doubling down on seconding Gas's reccomendation.
Alright. If you're willing to stake your life on it then I'm willing to listen.

IG42 IG42
The time has come. Gimbal should have only 75 Kirito now and the small health potion removed. Once you have that updated on the CS, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back