• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Nation University: Apply Today

Enuky

Status Troll
Welcome to RP Nation University!

College of Art, Humanities, and Dark Wizardry

/monthly_2016_10/c03.jpg.3d4dd284840185ce602377f1c89d5a93.jpg​

Greetings Prospective Student:

Congratulations! You are invited to attend RP Nation University's School of Dark Wizardry Open House to experience for yourself why the brightest of young wizards choose to call us home. The event, which includes lunch and a mock class, will be held at the school's Blackburn Conference Center next Friday from 10:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m. This event is a great opportunity to visit our vibrant and diverse city while making preparations for your future. 

The Blackburn Conference Center is located at the basement level of the RP Nation University College of Art & Humanities Complex. 

At this event, you will have the opportunity to speak with faculty, administration, current students, and much more. To RSVP, or if you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions. 

This event will show you what we mean when we say our students form a nation of creation!  We look forward to seeing you soon!     

Please note that this invitation is valid only for its intended recipient. Selection for this event is an honor and we urge you to attend. However, be aware that preserving the secrecy of RP Nation University's School of Dark Wizardry is a top priority of ours. If it is discovered that a prospective student has revealed this information to a mortal, both the mortal and the student will be banned from university grounds and illegible for future acceptance into university programs. 

Sincerely,

Office of Admissions

About this Roleplay

Recently, I got the idea of creating a Hosted Project that could serve as a social group for members on RPN who are also students. I decided to create RPNU to serve as both an ongoing "college based" rp and a place for students to chat out of character. I would like for the rp itself to be very inclusive of all and free flowing. There will be no length requirements or limits (within reason) on characters.

My idea for the RP is simple. RPNU appears to be a typical college, but hidden deep within the basements of the school is the Department of Dark Wizardry. The Department of Dark Wizardry hosts all of its degree program through night and online classes, but during the day the campus is inhabited primarily by mortals (HENCE: "The Night Life"-- I know I'm so cheesy...). The secrecy of the school is a major priority of its administration, and any Dark Wizardry students who exposes its location or secrets to a mortal is expelled, as well as any others or mortals involved. 

Characters can be any race/creature you'd like. [= 

What I Need

This RP is intended to last for a long time, have no set limit of members, and be very active. Because I have a horrible personality and am an extreme introvert, I do not think I am the best person for fostering a positive, social environment. 

...Luckily I realize my personal weaknesses. For this reason, I am looking to build a team of mods who can help me in developing RPNU and keeping the RP happy and active. There is no limit on mods and I'm pretty much open to anyone who would like to help. (I have no artistic capabilities whatsoever, so I would love a co-mod who is capable of making the HP "pretty".)

This RP is directed mainly at members who are also college students or in the traditional college age range, however; it is open to anyone. If you aren't actually a student, that's perfectly find too. I would like to have a high number of students though, so I urge those of you to join!

What's Next?

If you're interested in joining or assisting in the development of this RP, CLICK HERE or message me directly. There isn't much in the Hosted Project yet, but I am working on it. (=

RPNU:

Department of Dark Wizardry

Apply today!

Night classes begin October 31st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back