• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

RP missing - Tokyo Ghoul

Llenamys

ImaginaryMage

Hello!

^_^

I'm sorry if this was asked or I just didn't find it... Is there actually any Tokyo Ghoul Roleplaying? I couldn't see any - the old ones are all abandoned.
:(

i'm not sure if there are any group rps for tokyo ghoul, but there are probably a few open ones in the 1x1 section if you're interested in those (there are definitely some closed ones - mine included).

if you want to find someone to roleplay with you, there are loads of weeaboos and otaku/anime nerds in 1x1 interest checks who will probably form a group with you if you ask. still, if you want to join rather than start, it's probably just a matter of waiting for tg to crop up in fandoms... after all, it's one of the more popular anime out there.

<3 dooh, thanks much darling! appreciated.

well, oops, i've spammed this thread quite a bit... see you? i guess. have fun bud, maybe i'll find you in a rp sometime~

^ (and you, op! @Llenamys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back