• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Ideas

Tyrell-Chan

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.
1.The First Dragonkin
Requirements:
-Understand english.
- Write at least 3 sentences(mainly becsuse I do).
-Be avaibale at least once a week.
Story: Let me take this time to tell you about the 5 lords. Luluvatn, Ruruethere, Nanajörð, Annavindr and Ragnarokfýri. These 5 siblings are the prime dragonkin. Lulu known as The Empress Of Water, Nana The Empress Of Earth, Anna The Empress Of Air, Ragnarok The Empress Of Fire And Ruru The Emperor Of Aether. This is story of the conflict between these incredibly powerful beings. The only one who stayed out of this conflict was Ruru. No one was dumb enough to fight him for he can change all of reality. There was one big problem. Fire consumes air, air scatters earth, earth absorbs water and water douses fire. So it was a stalemate. That’s when these lords got a plan. They decided to use races as their armies. Ragnarok used Demons, Anna used Angels, Nana used Granites as Lulu used Shazarks.
Other:
You may be any of the Dragonkin aside from Ragnarok. I myself will be Ragnarok. However I do not mind playing another.

1. Sheonus Adventure
Requirements:
-Understand english.
Story: This Rp takes place in a fantasy world. Known as Sheonus.
Planet:The planet Sheonus is an iron planet in a vast solar system with twenty-eight other planets.Sheonus is about 0.4 times bigger than Earth and its gravity is about 1.50 times that of Earth.A single day lasts 23.74 hours and a year lasts 302 days. The planet is made up of 14 continents, which make up 57% of the planet's landmass.5 moons named Shenon, Vinrius, Zeegroth, Hilra and Javissa orbit the planet and Sheonus itself orbits an orange sun in a slightly elliptic orbit.The plant-like organisms on this planet are mostly different types of grass, but they could be compared to flowers, as they come in almost every color and they have incredible scents. Trees and larger shrubs make up most of the higher layers, but flowers, fungi and bushes are nearly non-existent.While their colors, shapes and in some cases their scents may be wonderful, none of these organisms have developed beyond a more basic form. Some are on the right path, but it will take a while before we can see thorned or poisonous species on this planet.Corals, although very basic, can be found all over the planet's oceans, seas and lakes. While they lack the bright colors and odd shapes you'd find on Earth's corals, they do have the makings of a varied aquatic wildlife, with an abundance of gorgeous species.Shenon is a sandy moon covered in a desert being the closest moon to it's star, Vinrius is a jungle-like planetoid, Zeegroth is a barren sphere with nothing, Hilra is completely ice and water and Javissa is the smallest moon and made of frozen gas.
Races:
1.Albino-Leucous
2.Astral Giants
3.C.Cores
4.Demi-Rosa
5.Dragonkin
6.Aquaix
7.Ignix
8.Terraix
9.Ventix
10.Granitens
11.H. Satyr
12. Humans
13.Infinite Primes
14.Kitsunes
15.Legion
16.Lumainian
17.Lycans
18.Mythic Beastmen
19.Shazark
20.Steam-Sapians
21.Void Gods
22. Angels
23.Other(even your own race)
Rp Type: I want this rp to be adventure based. However send me a message and we can work out the plot and details.

3.Fantasy Monster Quest
Requirements:
-Understand english.
You can be a human joining me on my quest or a Monster of any kind you like. Here is an image of the girl I will be playing as:
423917-b737aad0176cd308272996c132e92a6d.jpg

Name: Skye
Fighting Style: Budo, Judo, Ninjitsu Mix
Main Weapon: Katana
If you need any more info let me know.
Pm me if you are interested
Ps:This might be a long Rp.

4. Fairytail Oc & Canon/Oc Adcventure
Requirements:
-Understand english.
I will be my oc: Kinjirun

Some background on him:
Born X673.
He is immortal.
His magic is called magic Creation(It allows him to imitate and customize his magic)
He is one of the strongest wizards in Fairytail due to his immortality.
He can still die despite his immortality.
He was one of the 1st wizards in the guild.

Pm me and we can work out the details.

Attachments

• Skye.jpg
    Skye.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back