• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RP Idea

catburritopanda

Taco Gato
I'm looking for a person to RP with. I want to do a Winx Club RP. Where I am vital component to the story. A group of bad guys are after me, because I'm a human that can transform into any anthropomorphic animal. I'm looking for someone who play as some of the Winx Club.

Last edited:
I haven't seen winx club in so long, but your profile pic suggests that you know Zootopia

I would definitely be up for a Winx Club rp, haven't seen it in ages though. Would you be fine if I create my own character based on a canon character? :)

I'm looking for a person to RP with. I want to do a Winx Club RP. Where I am vital component to the story. A group of bad guys are after me, because I'm a human that can transform into any anthropomorphic animal. I'm looking for someone who play as some of the Winx Club.
Hey! I'm interested in winx club. Mind if I create my own character also? I can play canon characters also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back