RP HERE

Dorian reached down next to the seat and laid her seat back. "Oh but your expressions of fear are so delightful....little tease" reaching up he stroked her cheek, growling he opened his mouth placing the tips of his sharp teeth on the side of her neck, as if he were thinking. Hiding his smile as his tail wagged rapidly, he was actually happy.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako froze as she sat up quickly and moved next to next to Ryu laughing nervously. "I um...we were...." scratching her head trying to think, the look on her face as if she just got an idea. Climbing off the bed she hugged Karumi "how are you dear? I hope me and Ryu didn't worry you too much"
Texangamer Texangamer Tsutarji Tsutarji

Karumi
med_1475136024_image.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" i'm okay mommy no i wasn't worried about you i was with kit today i got her in uh nothing" she say embarrassed" can you do something about the bullies there being mean to me even though kit say she'll talk to tutsu" she say as she was getting hugged by her mother" i got bullied today the bullies ripped off my hearing aid and destroyed my hearing aid so i went outside to get i kinda got kit in trouble i didn't mean it though i just wanted to tell you the truth i can't lie to moo are you mad" she say" oh here my phone since i'm still gounded" she say as she rubbed her eyes" i'll sleep in my room i guess since mama is here now" she say yawning" or i can sleep withy boyfriend" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You can sleep with us tonight, you can get Kiba if you want we have plenty of room you know" laughing as she tried to figure out how to deal with the bullies. Looking down at Karumi's phone she gave it back to her and shook her head. "Karumi I'm not mad at you, you went outside to try and find something of yours, I'm just glad you are okay for the most part, now run and get Kiba and then take a shower, I'll be right back" leaning down she kissed the top of Karumi's head then headed out to deal with the bullies. Going down the halls sniffing for any trace of Karumi's blood.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
i13683851577.jpg

She just smiled as she went to get kiba as she was poking him as she smiled" kiba wake up there food down stairs pleaze wake up I'm bored plus mommy and kit say to wake moo up" she say as she sat on him playing with him a little as she wanted to tell him she loved him with her voice not sign language" pleze I want tell moo something" she say

Bully
She was laughing she was jealous of karumi having two mums and a sister she was messing around with another person as she saw a adult as she pretended to not be doing anything she picks on how karumi talks" hey there miss need anything" she asks Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kiba rolled over grabbing Karumi and pulling her to him. Purring as he sleepily opened his eyes "hello cutie, is something the matter?" He asked as he sat up, using his power he touched her hand, confused at what he felt.

Misako smiling and acting normal "hello kiddo" leaning down as she sniffed the girl. "I can't help but to notice the lovely smell you have on you" giggling as she backed the girl against the wall "it smells like blood, delicious...sweet...blood" blushing as she started to change "my daughters blood at that, so you are the one, I warned the last bully so I guess I'll have to make an example for the others"
Texangamer Texangamer

Ryu ran up to misako and she hit her head then she sighed " no killing " she said then she looked at the girl and she grabbed her " so your the little girl who picks on our girl...hmm so what's wrong with her..do you hate her or are you jealous ...tell me or I'll take your soul away " she said and a ball of dark energy appeared in her hands.
Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Aio saw kiba and she groaned " Kit!" She said after the girl and she smiled " you single"
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I'm not really sure, Raz is a little odd at times and I can't always read him, I'm human you know" Kitsune called as she walked in checking on Aio "why do you ask?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Karumi
14369158_1249467318439450_819200685986807808_n.jpg

She just looked at her boyfriend as she sighed" mean bullies bullied me today' she signed to him as she giggled as smiled she just let go of his hand she didn't want him to feel everything she felt" I luv moon" she say trying to tell him she loves him

Bully
She got slammed against the wall" she's stupid she's deaf she can't speak well and yea I'm jealous of her she has a loving family let me go I told you now let me go" she say her back hurting from the slamming against the wall" and you can't punish me for bullying your stupid daughter" she say" fine I'm sorry I want to go" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ryu sighed then she giggled " girl do you have a family...or something ....hey tell you what..wanna hangout with us one day..??" She asked smiling.
Texangamer Texangamer

"That doesn't mean that we could do something, there isn't any reason that something like that couldn't be done" Kitsune said as she stretched.
Texangamer Texangamer

"Why didn't you come wake me cutie?" Kiba asked as he rubbed her back, trying to not touch her skin, it was obvious she wanted a bit of privacy. "Did you say something about food?" He asked as soon as his stomach growled.

Misako growled at Ryu "no....she's getting punished! I'm sick of these class F hybrids messing with our sweet little girl! I'm going to teach her a lesson!" Fully changed and highly angry, turning to the girl "she isn't stupid! And she has had a rough life! I thought I lost her forever!" She roared, rearing her arm back to punch the girl with all her might.

Ryu looked to the side " call me when you kill her " she said not wanting blood on her scales even though misako didn't notice her scales were already red with deep blood.

Aio gasped then she hugged her " really thank you ... Can we go now"

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi​
311614.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled as she stood up' downstairs there's food I have to take a shower before mommy comes back you can sleep with me and mums tonight if you wanna' she signed as she kissed him she loved her boyfriend she just yawned while stretching ' how you sleep' she signed smiling

Bully
She just got punched hard as she looked at her" that hurts" she coughed" I won't bully her" she say trying to defend herself" is she learning to speak by you" she laughed as she had bruises all over her body by her mother the boss off this place she just ran trying to get away from misako Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"It...how would it be, well how do you want me to sleep with the three of you?" Kiba asked as he rubbed his ears against her cheek purring "oh....did you cook it?" He asked getting excited about what he would get to eat.

"Go get ready for bed and shower, you reek of blood Ryu!" Misako yelled as she ran after the bully roaring, stomping through the halls. As the girl took a corner she caught the girl by her hair and picked her up by her head. "What should I rip off first?" She asked and licked the girls neck tasting her.

Ryu sighed then she went to the principal then she looked her in the eyes " hey you...I heard you beat your kids" she said then she slammed her into the wall.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
8c7f9e6d0267d51f2e9544194c0c39d3.jpg

She just nodded as she smiled as she looked at him" I dunno I'll sleep with you tomorrow then" she says as she stood up she was barefoot as she smiled looking at him" I'll take a shower go and eat" she says l

Bully
She just was struggling to get free" just kill me I scared of my mom please kill me" she say crying scared of misako" I won't make fun of your daughter no more please spare me please" she cries Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako reverted forms and pulled the girl to her chest rubbing her back. "Come on we are going to see Tatsu now okay?" She said as she offered the girl her hand.

Kiba kissed her briefly "I'm okay I don't mind sleeping with you all, besides I get to make you all warm" he called as he ate what she had cooked earlier then went to his room changing into some shorts and a tank top.
Texangamer Texangamer

Erika
6942e3688750f126dbb40b88fff95383.jpg

She just got grabbed by her hand as she frowned as she was dragged to the doctor office" but why I thought you wanted to hurt me" she say as she walked to the doctor officer as she was a bit scared as she saw the doctor office​

Last edited:
Erika
tumblr_oem4uwyFgG1vxv0rxo1_1280.png

She just looked at him as she walked in the doctor office she didn't know why she was here all she wanted is to be happy but she was afraid dealing with her mother she had scars on her hands she just sat on the bed as she was bored" why am I here" she asked Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

342524.jpg

Alexander was sitting on a bench in the orphanage as he was reading a Russian book more importantly The history of the Soviet Union as he had some time to read alone. His was talking in Russian as his Brown eyes shimmered as he keep on muttering "There must be something about the animal testing program these are my parents recording files and my companions ideas and knowledge." He sighed and lied down and keep on reading
#Anyone

Karumi
thumb-1920-835627.png

She just got up' well i gonna find mommy i see you later' she signed to her boyfriend as she left as she saw a boy sitting outside as she looked at him tapping on his shoulder' you can't be outside we can't let the humans see us' she signed as she wasn't sure if he understand him she just grabbed his hand as she just took him inside as she looked at him as she couldn't hear anything he said SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

342524.jpg

He looked at the girl as he tried to remember if he read this in the records as they stopped he used sign language " What do you want I was reading Karumi and plus shouldn't you be with your boyfriend and know if humans see me so what i am already in hell itself." His hand ripped away from hers as he said this.
Texangamer Texangamer (Also who is Karumi is it Yuki because I can't see the CS)

(yeah she's yuki name changed)
Karumi
Koe-no-Katachi-Review.jpg

She just looked at him' but we not allowed to be outside not without a supervision like my mommy' she signed as she just looked at him' i'm just trying you not to get in trouble you don't have to be mean about it' she signed as she wasn't wearing her hearing aid since it was broken' you don't know me so please don't be mean' she signed as she just stood up as she sighed SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back