RP HERE

Alice nodded then she smiled at him "you think they are lovely" she said smiling happily before hugged him tight " hey Pinra can you look a me....can you look at me and see what i am...my master Alice ....the scientist told when i was just a serum that i would be strong but when i was created by her she was gone....do you think we had to combine our bodies together to make one being" she said drooping.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Eliza
192981.jpg

She just looked at him as she pout" fine" she say as she lay in bed as she smiled at Alice she somewhat liked her as she was blushing she just didn't want to take anymore of the medicine" what are the mess are for I mean I feel okay" she told him" whoa your wings are so pretty like you" she say blushing covering her mouth Tsutarji Tsutarji Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alice blushed then she smiled at her "so....take your meds Eliza please" she said smiling before she hugged her and she groaned "my wings are but....." she said frowning "its ok"she sighed and she smiled a little before she looked down at the ground and she sighed a little and she laid back.
Texangamer Texangamer

Tokko shut the water off, stepping out with a towel around herself she knelt down pulling Alsion to her. Gently rocking her as she rubbed her ears. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever again....even if it kills mommy" smiling as she acted like a cat and started to lick Alison's ears pretending to clean them. "Oatmeal it is, want some milk and brown sugar in it? Maybe some bananas?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako looked down gently stroking ryu's back. "It's me who should be saying that to you....I'm horrible"rolling onto her side she held Ryu close to her chest "Ryu why didn't you kill me? Why did you let me live that day in the arena?" She asked as tears formed in her eyes. It was a rare sight to see Misako appear weak, physically, emotionally, and defenseless.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kitsune chuckled at Raz's remark "you know I think you just like me as a female better, why wanna run some tests on me?" winking as she covered Karumi's ears and mouth out asking what Misako and ryu's test results were. "Although it does hurt to change but i don't mind it, especially if I help the subjects feel at ease during the tests" holding Karumi close she looked down at her "I'm sure they will be fine, I've seen how strong they can be, but if they are hurting then it could help the remind them of the love they share, set up a special date? Maybe cook for them?" She told karumi.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Tokko shut the water off, stepping out with a towel around herself she knelt down pulling Alsion to her. Gently rocking her as she rubbed her ears. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever again....even if it kills mommy" smiling as she acted like a cat and started to lick Alison's ears pretending to clean them. "Oatmeal it is, want some milk and brown sugar in it? Maybe some bananas?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako looked down gently stroking ryu's back. "It's me who should be saying that to you....I'm horrible"rolling onto her side she held Ryu close to her chest "Ryu why didn't you kill me? Why did you let me live that day in the arena?" She asked as tears formed in her eyes. It was a rare sight to see Misako appear weak, physically, emotionally, and defenseless.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kitsune chuckled at Raz's remark "you know I think you just like me as a female better, why wanna run some tests on me?" winking as she covered Karumi's ears and mouth out asking what Misako and ryu's test results were. "Although it does hurt to change but i don't mind it, especially if I help the subjects feel at ease during the tests" holding Karumi close she looked down at her "I'm sure they will be fine, I've seen how strong they can be, but if they are hurting then it could help the remind them of the love they share, set up a special date? Maybe cook for them?" She told karumi.

Raz grins and says" Well i'd be lying if i said if that wasn't true as for the other thing its been ages so i don't know for sures but sure i can't hurt, as for tiger i think at this point he may not bother because of the hassle it's causing if i remember right there's a snappy lioness if he can deal with her i think they would be great".

Kitsune sighed "oh come on Raz, there isn't another human like me on this planet, you know my biological makeup interests you" sitting down on a table she looked at him. "Mind doing my physical too so we can update my files?" She asked as she relaxed stretching her back out. She slept badly the night before.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alison
363331.jpg

She just looked at her mommy as she was getting rocked by her mother" yeah oatmeal is yummy how did you know I was sad" she asked her mother as she looked at her mommy pretending to be a cat" kitty" she say as she was hugging her mother laughing as she was playing with her" I love mommy I don't want mommy to get hurt or die I don't wanna be alone again" she say

Karumi
tumblr_static_yzs5lvezeaogk4gs08sgo8cw.png

She just sniffed as she wipping her tears as she smiled as she was fiddling with her fingers" yeah I make mommy and mama some chocolate and some chicken with rice ball" she says sniffing she was calming down a little she was nervous about her check up" you seem sleepy you didn't sleep last night kit" she asked Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Don't worry mommy is strong, but I knew because you are my daughter" standing up she set Alison down on the toilet again and got dressed. Putting on some running shorts and a tank top. "But I also knew because I can read your mind" doing a funny voice as she said that and tickled Alison. Laughing she picked her up and headed towards the kitchen, slipping her lab coat and sandals on. "Your are such a sweet and smart girl"
Texangamer Texangamer

"Don't worry about that, I was babysitting " looking over at Karumi as she rubbed her eyes "relaxe it is just a routine work up, even the staff have to get one today so there's nothing to worry about"

Alison
IMG_3210.JPG
She just giggled when she was tickled she was very ticklish " hehe mommy that tickles you can read minds too like me and kit" she says as she was smiling holding to her mommy getting carried towards the kitchen as she was sad her colar pencil was broke as she saw the kitchen seeing some of her bullies who pick on for being smart" but mommy some people pick on me for being smart I like showing to you but not to them they meanies" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"That's okay sweetie, they are only mean because you have something special that they don't" setting Alison up at the table she sliced up half an apple and cut the skin off before giving it to her. "But just because you are special doesn't mean that you can treats others badly, it isn't proper" she explained as she started fixing the oatmeal. Smiling at her as she sliced up the bananas.

Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled as her mother explained how to treat others" okay mommy they took my crayons I want to share but they take my things" she say as she eat the slices of apple" and they take my lunch when I go to home school classes" she say pouting she just hugged her teddy as she smiled " mommy what is the check up for" she asked as she was rubbing her ears as it was hurting " mommy my ears hurt" she say rubbing her ears like crazy Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"They stole your....." Tokko jammed the knife halfway through the counter. Slowly turning to Alison. "That isn't very nice, do you want mommy to speak to them?" She asked as she reached into her pocket getting some ear drops to help smooth Alison's ears. Putting a few drops into her ears before waiting on a reply "how are your ears darling?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
hqdefault.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she just nodded" are you mad at me" she say wincing at the ear drops" owie that hurts" she say as she just waited as it start to go away the pain" it feels a little better mommy" she say as she looked at her" i don't know why they took my crayons i don't have anything to color with" she say sadly" i don't want to go back to the home skool classes why cant you do it i mean they always make fun of me" she say trying not to cry" i know they older than i am but still why did they have to take my crayons i want to make pictures for you" she say as she felt tears foaming as she started to cry as she hugged her mother" mommy why are boys mean" she asked as she sniffed seeing Andrew left" that's him mommy" she say" he has no powers" she say her head hurting
Andrew
a21d851415f14879760cbac77d53f1a2.jpg

He was just playing he was sorta a bully to alison to tell the truth he was jelous of her as she saw alison with her mother as he was playing with his cars" vrooooooom" he say laughing a bit as he stole alison crayons the other day he was jealous she had powers and he didn't he was still human he make fun of her for her being so smart' i want a mother like her' he thought alison's mother looked mad' uh oh she told her gotta go' he thought trying to escape he saw Alison crying as he just ran he didn't want to get in trouble going to his room Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
"Sometimes younger boys are mean because they like the. Girl, but it sounds to me like he is just jealous because you are special and he is not" taking a deep breath she got Alison's breakfast and set her up at the table with some apple juice. "I will get you some more crayons when I go on lunch and after my yearly examination " wiping away Alison's tears she kissed the top of her head "I'm going to go have a talk with Andrew, you sit here and eat, you will keep going to classes young lady" she told Alison before going to Andrews room, if she stopped going to them there would be more tests done on her. Tokko was trying to protect Alison. Stepping into Alison's room she sat down on Andrews bed "Andrew come here right now" she ordered him.
Texangamer Texangamer

Andrew
AnimeBoy-1.jpg

He knew he was in trouble with her the doctor as he went to her as he was told" yes doctor Tokko" he say trying to look innocent as he held onto his toy car he sometimes was scared of her she can be scary he just gulped" I didn't do anything" he lied to her as he was holding to his toy car he was forced to go to her he could tell she was mad at him for what he did Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Putting on a smile she looked down at him "you didn't did you? Well I guess someone else took Alison's crayons, hey if you know who did tell them they are going to be used for one of Raz's expiraments unless they give them back and apologize to Alison" her grin turning from happy to a devilish grin "I'm sure he will make it extra painful just because I asked" giggling.
Texangamer Texangamer

Andrew
latest

He just looked at her as he just looked away he don't want to get in trouble as she put down his car" so what if i did she should be in that class she way too smart" he say as he just sighed" i don't care if i get in trouble for taking away her crayons" why don't she get experiments because your protecting her your not even her real mother why do you care so much" he say as he just sit on his bed" um..... i don't have the crayons anymore" he say looking at the lady" what are you going to do i mean i never had a experiment i take that i take the pain insteid of getting spanked for it" he say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Hanako laughed as she drove to the bar. She'd let her long hair down before leaving the research lab abd it flowed behind her as she drove.
Leaning over to Dorian she squeezed his upper leg with a wiink
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"So where are the crayons now Andrew?" Tokko asked as she sat i front of him, making him look at her. "I care because I have grow. Attached to to her, I am unable to have children so to have a daughter like her who is gentle and caring.....she fills something in me that I thought I could never have" smiling she touched Andrews cheek. "You don't have parents either do you?" She asked as she stood up offering Andrew her hand. "I will decide your punishment and let you know"

Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian blushed as he placed a hand on hers laughing nervously "I think you want me to drink, but you know what, I can't wait to do a little dancing with you and see you move around" chuckling as he relaxed. Looking over examining her face and features more closely, seeing her hair flow and how the passing cars lights gleamed off her. "So....beautiful" he muttered as his features changed to a wolves, his tail wagging rapidly.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Andrew
31511.jpg

He just looked at her" I used to have them but they abandoned me when I was 8" he just looked at her" I'm sorry I was mean to your daughter I was just jealous that she's so smart I have no one to care for me I'm just me" he say holding her hands" I'll go apologize if you want" I know she's 4 or 5 and I'm 12 it was wrong for me to bully her at a young age I threw it away the crayons I'll get her new one don't we have the check ups now" he say hearing the announcement" okay I'll take the punishment you'll give me I'm sorry so Alison is adopted from you did you sign the papers" he asked as he was looking away now Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Dorian blushed as he placed a hand on hers laughing nervously "I think you want me to drink, but you know what, I can't wait to do a little dancing with you and see you move around" chuckling as he relaxed. Looking over examining her face and features more closely, seeing her hair flow and how the passing cars lights gleamed off her. "So....beautiful" he muttered as his features changed to a wolves, his tail wagging rapidly.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Hanako laughed, a clear and happy sound as her hand massaged his upper thigh "I'm not a very good dancer."
She looked over to him "Does this mean it'll be doggy tonight? Aqua loves playing with your tail when you're like this"

Ryu drooped then she sighed" because when u went to kill you....you did the same thing your doing now...crying...I just couldn't kill you and when u hugged you instead I thought i was gonna be stabbed but no...you hugged me back " she said smiling then she dropped

Tokko led him back to Alison "you both can go to the checkup together" smiling as she looked from Andrew to her daughter. "So Andrew would you like to have a sister and mommy?" She asked happily as she sat down drinking her coffee finally. "Alison can you forgive Andrew for being mean to you?" She asked as she added sugar.
Texangamer Texangamer

Dorian growled at Hanako "I don't mind playing with Aqua but..." looking at her as he gritted his teeth and gripped the door handle crushing it "pull over....now" he demanded

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Misako dried her own tears finally recalling what occurred that night. "Ryu....you know I love you right?" Touching ryu's scales gently as she looked down at her blushing. "You know I didn't just hug you after that....if I recall that was our first night getting to know each other better"
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Andrew
Fruits.Basket.2001.XviD.AC3.2Audio.Ep21-AVA.avi_022422.jpg

He just looked at her as he smiles" sure I guess but I'm not going alone with Alison to the check up on my own" he say smiling as he smiled he just ate a bagel with cream cheese and hot chocolate" I'm sorry for being bean to you Alison do you forgive me" he asked her seeing a man slapping Alison as he was trying to protect her as he attacked him punching him in the face

Alison
5457-201790607.png

Alison finished with her food" yup I forgive him mommy" she say going to the kitchen to rinse her plate" I'm done mommy" she say as she didn't realize her mouth was messy as she was playing with her teddy as she was bored" where big sissy" she asked pouting a little she saw someone fimilar her father as she was frozen in place she got slapped acrosss the face she just cried hard she was too scared to move she was frozen in place as she was having a panic attack her chest hurting Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Tokko grabbed Andrew, picking Alison up she gave her to Andrew. "Can you please take her to Dorians office and lock the door please?" Putting herself between Alison's father and her kids she smiled "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't put your hands on my children" Tokko said with a grin as she continued to act kind "oh and Andrew please get your new sissy her teddy, if you want you two can stay in my room, Alison just got some new blocks, but most importantly calm her down please"
Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread