• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Friend/Partner for a Griffin :D

Floofle

Hello!
I loved role-playing with one of my best friends over Messenger chat as a griffin, but since she moved away I figured I'd look for another role-play partner to have fun with! Feel free to message me if you'd like a goofy floofle-griffin and want a good descriptive-fun time.

What kinds of roleplay are you into?

I tend to enjoy any kind of role play when the other person enjoys it; enthusiasm breeds enjoyment for me generally, although I do tend to enjoy fantasy much more than role-playing as someone else's characters, like I don't enjoy role-playing as known-novel-characters very much because it makes me feel like I'm dedicating energy to fan fiction rather than the other person I'm role-playing with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back