• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Based in Hawaii, Anyone?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I've been having this idea in my head for awhile and was just wondering if anyone would be interested in roleplay based in Hawaii? Now, you do not need to know everything about Hawaii or anything at all. But anyways, I kind of have this idea of what if a few of our characters are descendants from like a powerful witch that use to rule the village and couldn't really stand it when tourists entered. So now, in Modern Day, that sort of effect rubbed off on The Natives, the descendants and they feel like the tourists are invading and they plan on using their powers they've been given since birth to scare them away.

Now, as I always state, I am looking for active, high casual to detailed writers only.

So, anyone interested?

I have never been to Hawaii { or anywhere in the USA, I suppose } but I'll do my research like a freaky good student and I loooove magic-y stuff c:

in other words, I'm interested.

I as well have no such knowledge of Hawaii, but I will learn more about whatever you assign, if there is no certain topic for us to research though then I will just learn on whatever type of base I think is best for myself, and I am really interested in that descendants thing it really made me get hooked to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back