• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Anyone?

Lamblove

Hello there everyone, and thank you for clicking on my thread!

As you can see, I'm desperate for some new 1x1 partners. I do have a few rules, so let's get those out of the way first.

1. Please have fairly accurate grammar and spelling. We're all human (I hope), and mistakes will happen. But please try to keep them to a minimum.
  2. Please don't take control of my character(s) unless we've already discussed it.
  3. I don't mind occasional one liners, but please don't make it a habit.
  4. Please please please be friendly and willing to discuss a plot with me.
  5. The most important rule. THE RP MUST BE THROUGH PM. I'm often on my phone, and threads are much harder for me to handle. If you create a thread, I will ignore it.

With that done, here are a few things about my roleplaying that you should know.

1. I can generally play both male and female characters.
  2. I absolutely adore romances, although I'm ready and willing to do other types as well.
  3. My maximum is probably around two strong paragraphs. It all depends on what's happening, how much dialogue is needed, and things like that. But you get what you post. Frequent one-liners will be returned with more one-liners.
  4. I don't require that you tell me if you're going to be away for a while. But if you haven't posted in a couple of days, I'll bump you. About a week after that, I'll bump you again. But from there, the RP is considered inactive by me and I will most likely delete the conversation. However, if you post again and revive it, I'll continue with you.
  5. I'm almost always on every day. I have school Monday-Friday, as well as Hebrew School on Sundays. But I'm still on fairly often. (Yes I RP in class, don't tell anyone.) And my time zone would be Eastern Standard Time, America.

And now on to the fun part! Here a some pairings I've come up with. The ones in bold are the parts I'd prefer to play, but I'm open to doing either part. Ones that have nothing bold are ones where I don't have a preference.

RATING SYSTEM:

I've only included the pairings I've been wanting to do, so they're equal for the most part. I'll let you know which ones I'm really craving.

Pairings

Suicidal x Loner

Vampire x Demon

Vampire x Hunter

Fallen angel X Angel

Mermaid x Human

Gang member x Rival member

Pirate x Captive (possibly royalty?)

Pirate x Crew mate

Princess x Personal Guard

Prince(princess) x Servant

Prison guard x Innocent prisoner

Circus Performer x Circus attendee

And the one I've been craving the most: Bad Boy x Good Girl

Well, that brings us to the end of another 1x1 search thread. So, if anything there looks cool, or if you have an idea you've been dying to try out, let me know! Even if you don't like those pairings, I'm open to other ideas too. So shoot me a PM or leave a comment, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

I am interested in the Princess and Personal Guard one, as well as the Prison Guard and Innocent Prisoner, I might also do the one you want to do, the Bad Boy and Good Girl, but I can't promise much as I predominantly rp as a boy character :)

Ideas I'm interested in:

• Suicidal x Loner
  • Vampire x Hunter
  • Fallen angel X Angel
  • Gang member x Rival member
  • Bad Boy x Good Girl

I'm super interested in a bad boy-good girl RP, and I can definitely play the good girl (if you're still into the idea).

For the other ideas, I generally prefer to play a female character in a MxF romance if that's okay or we can work something out.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're still looking for partners!

SplendaWeReGoingDown said:
I love the Bad Boy x Good Girl if you're still looking, although I'm also willing to do the Vampire x Hunter and the circus performer one!
I think you would be good for a plot I have!

I have a plot, I don't think it's what you had in mind exactly but it's something to consider

Maybe if I post the plot people will become interested, I'd like this to take place in the messages, if that's alright with you, and I love having multiple role plays going on at once so anyone that is interested definitely feel free to message me, you will be playing my character's emily's best friend who is a male and I will be playing her boyfriend.. here goes.

Best friends since diapers? Emily couldn't stand to be away from him, he was the bad boy and she was the "good girl" although, she loved him, he was her absolute best friend. Emily's parents recently just abandoned her so she has been trying to pay the bills in her little one room apartment she had to get. She has never been so close to him. She did love him and she was in love with him, really, madly, in love with him, however, there were a few problems in her way, he was her BEST FRIEND she felt weird even knowing she felt that way about him was she crazy? He would NEVER feel the same for her, he was gorgeous and while there were guys pining after her, she never felt like she was really in his league. Last but not least, she had a boyfriend, Jace, they had been dating for a year, and the two guys absolutely hated each other, had ever since they met four years ago. So how will this all unravel when they can't keep it in any longer and what is gonna happen when Emily's best friend learns her big secret? she's been being abused for months and didn't tell him. Little does Emily know her best friend has been keeping a secret from her too, he is uncontrollably in love with her

I'm still looking for partners! So if you're interested, shoot me a PM or leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back