• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rp about idols~°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

ScarletHood

One Weird Winker
First thought: oh you mean like hastune miku or something, right?

Well not exactly. The location of where your "idol" starts is at Yukihime Agency, a place that specializes in Monster girl idols!

Come on monster munsume fans let us create the ultimate dream waifu Idol!

Plus plenty of plots. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Plots. (๑✧◡✧๑)

But pls no cannibalism.
It's troublesome to clean up the mess.

Linketh to rp here:
Simple - ~Monster Idoru~ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
kingtrace said:
I don't think I understand what this is about. Could you give some more details?
Ah well the setting is in Pon Pon City, there are two roles available managers and idols, the agency specializes in monster girls. It's a simple rp, using the dice system to determine how much your idol/manager learns.

beatriix said:
I very much like this idea and would definitely be down to join if you have plans for it :0 !
Yes. Yes. *pumps fist* plenty of planning for this rp, always glad to welcome another idol/manager!

ScarletHood said:
Yes. Yes. *pumps fist* plenty of planning for this rp, always glad to welcome another idol/manager!
I can play any part necessary! :3c Super intriguing idea, I really hope it picks up~

beatriix said:
I can play any part necessary! :3c Super intriguing idea, I really hope it picks up~
yush~ well some of the others that signed up won't be able to post, so I was debating on halting the rp until next week, or continuing on without them

ScarletHood said:
yush~ well some of the others that signed up won't be able to post, so I was debating on halting the rp until next week, or continuing on without them
I'll still be around next week if you choose to do it then (ノ)・´ω・(ヾ) I'm sorry, I'm super new to this site's navigation, is there already a thread for it?

beatriix said:
I'll still be around next week if you choose to do it then (ノ)・´ω・(ヾ) I'm sorry, I'm super new to this site's navigation, is there already a thread for it?
Ah yes the overview will give you all the info, make sure to read it all, as well as the mechanics tab which will explain how the rp kinda works, also the sign up tabs is where you place your character sheet.

Simple - ~Monster Idoru~ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum <------link to rp

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back