• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Royalty themes please

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
I've been reading Daughter of the Emperor, Who Made Me A Princess? Why Raeliana ended up at the Duke's Mansion, Doctor Elise and Forgotten Empress. What do they all have in common you ask? All of them include waking up in another time after dying!
All of them become Princesses, rather they were the child of a cruel Emperor who wanted to kill them and turning them into loving fathers. Too, being betrothed to a Prince that didn't love them at first to truly loving them!
I'd like to create a cute story based around these ideas! Doesn't have to be full of romance, it can just be a slice of life thing where the Princess's goal is to get her fathers affections or running away when she's old enough. Or, could be something along the likes of growing up and trying to get the Prince's affection so he doesn't end up killing her again.

Choices, choices, choices!! It'll be fun to brainstorm everything!!

Please be able to write at least a paragraph~ (Past tense)
Good grammar (Know where to end sentences and spell decent)
Willing to play the crush, et me play the girl in whatever route we take or be willing to double?
Post at least once a month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back