• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Royalty themed rp's?

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
school-park-forest-sky-silent-260nw-418673824.jpg

The title says it all, is there anything else that needs to be explained? :P I'm looking to do a royalty-themed sort of rp. Can be princess x knight, princess x prince, or something else that deals with the realm. Past, fantasy, or even modern, I'm interested in doing something to do with royalty. :3

Rules.
-At least two posts a week would be cool with me. As I get busy sometimes as well~
-Good grammar, and spelling.
-Someone who will play the male for me, or is willing to double~ (m/f only please)
-At least two paragraph's a reply please~ It'll help to carry the roleplay along~
-Someone who will help to create new ideas and not have me come up with everything.
-Be at least eighteen as I am an adult and feel odd roleplaying with those younger than me. Although, if you're a creative person, you might be able to persuade me.
-I only rp through pm's and on Discord.
-I usually only use anime or digital images for my characters, but feel free to use real if that's what you're comfortable with~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back