• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy royalty rp

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm really in the mood for a fluffy cute royalty rp. Forgive me, I'm not good at titles :'))))))

I have a plot in mind:
(because I am too lazy to type I shortened Character A and Character B, noted below)
Character A = A
Character B = B

A is betrothed to , they are very interested in each other, despite never meeting, but only communicating through letters. Today, A is going to B's land, which they have never been to. So they get to learn about the culture and what it's like there. And it is so different from their own. But they love it! And then they finally get to meet B at a ball, their night is lovely. (Also they are each a prince or princess!)

I'd like to take it from there, and see what happens to these two, I'd like to see them both navigate dramas of the court and other things. This is in a fantasy world so there can be magical creatures and such!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Notes:🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Usually I do any gender pairings but I'd like to experiment and do a bxg pair for once (surprisingly, I rarely do those LOL!) . I'm open to playing as either.
Also please write at least 5 sentences/1 paragraph per reply in a third person POV (ex: Billy ate the cake.)
And no you don't have to have a full character sheet/bio for your oc!
Also I am *not* interested in constant replies every 5 minutes, I know we both have lives and I want this to be low stress please! Also please be over 18, I'm 25, and I don't want any issues sorry y'all.

Please message me or comment below if ur interested!!! (Feel free to just message me a starter even!)

Last edited:
I'd love to pick your brain more on this if you're okay with it!

Hey there! Due to a certain anime this season, I just binged all its translated materials which totally have an element of fluffy cute royalty and so it makes me totally up for this! A few questions;
- I've read that you can play either M/F, but what about A/B? I kinda assume that you will play B due to how it allows easier worldbuilding, but it won't hurt to ask.
- How much fantasy is this? I know you said there are magical creatures, but how common magic and/or superpower is in this world? Are my characters allowed to have one(s)?
- Is there any sort of history or general status you want with our kingdom/land? Or I can go ham on this?
- Aside from my main character, I suppose at least 1 confidante or a personal butler/maid is required right? (After all, it's quite unthinkable for prince/princess to travel alone.)

Hey there! Due to a certain anime this season, I just binged all its translated materials which totally have an element of fluffy cute royalty and so it makes me totally up for this! A few questions;
- I've read that you can play either M/F, but what about A/B? I kinda assume that you will play B due to how it allows easier worldbuilding, but it won't hurt to ask.
- How much fantasy is this? I know you said there are magical creatures, but how common magic and/or superpower is in this world? Are my characters allowed to have one(s)?
- Is there any sort of history or general status you want with our kingdom/land? Or I can go ham on this?
- Aside from my main character, I suppose at least 1 confidante or a personal butler/maid is required right? (After all, it's quite unthinkable for prince/princess to travel alone.)
Hi! Thank you for all the questions! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Which anime did you watch? I haven't watched any anime in like forever so please feel free to send it my way! I love royalty based stuff, so yes please.

As for your questions:

I can play as B! I'm a sucker for world-building and creating new things just out of thin air. So I'm down to play as B! I think magic is pretty common, like for example some people use magic to do chores faster, or there are elves and orcs roaming around helping humans and humans helping them in return. And YES!! please let your characters have magic powers if you want them to, that would be so much fun! I would love for you to go ham, I love seeing what other people could create for history and stuff, so feel free to go ham. Honestly, part of me wants to make it seem like it is a peaceful place but like under the surface there's some cracks and issues that are often covered up. Take that as you will! And oh yes they need their confidante whether it is a maid or butler or an attendant! It would be crazy for them to travel alone (unless they snuck out, which I doubt LOL!).

Thank you for all the questions! I hope I answered them all! If you have more, by all means please send them my way! :)

Which anime did you watch? I haven't watched any anime in like forever so please feel free to send it my way! I love royalty based stuff, so yes please.
If you love royalty based stuff, I recommend Apothecary Diaries. Its unique setting and amazing lead character can easily make it an AOTS in any season not as stacked as this. And even then, it's not my personal AOTS and not the one I'm talking about in my previous post.

Tearmoon Empire. This hidden gem about fluffy cute(?) royalty that almost none of my friends talked about and not even in my initial watchlist surprisingly became the show I watched before SxF during each weekend. Binge reading 10 volumes and partially translated parts of vol.11 had been a super fun ride. Highly recommended, also it would be nice if you can finish reading vol.2 or at least the first few chapters before getting to episode 7 of anime considering how much stuffs is cut. (ep 1 to 6 is a perfect adaptation of vol.1 tho)

And about our RP, I guess I'll choose now and start working on a princess character, if that's okay with you.

If you love royalty based stuff, I recommend Apothecary Diaries. Its unique setting and amazing lead character can easily make it an AOTS in any season not as stacked as this. And even then, it's not my personal AOTS and not the one I'm talking about in my previous post.

Tearmoon Empire. This hidden gem about fluffy cute(?) royalty that almost none of my friends talked about and not even in my initial watchlist surprisingly became the show I watched before SxF during each weekend. Binge reading 10 volumes and partially translated parts of vol.11 had been a super fun ride. Highly recommended, also it would be nice if you can finish reading vol.2 or at least the first few chapters before getting to episode 7 of anime considering how much stuffs is cut. (ep 1 to 6 is a perfect adaptation of vol.1 tho)

And about our RP, I guess I'll choose now and start working on a princess character, if that's okay with you.
I will be checking these out! Thank you so much for the recommendations!! If I find any others that are similar (cause I tend to find similar stuff based on these things), I will send them your way too!

Yes please do! I'm excited to hear about your character! ( ˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵ ) I shall start my prince soon!

(Anyone reading this, hi! Yes this is still open and I'm more than happy to explore different options with you! ৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻) )

bumpity bump! hi! this is still open and I'm more than happy to explore different possibilities with you! ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡ Also just a note, I do prefer keeping OOC chatter in the DMS and then actual RP on the actual like forum, it's easier for me to keep track of it. Thank you <3

hi! if this is still open i'd be interested! are you okay with mythical / nonhuman characters, or do you just prefer humans? i have a lot of OCs, but most of them are trans or nonbinary if you're comfortable with that too?

I'd be down to roleplay your idea out, however I only roleplay in dms. If a no, no biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back