• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Royalty Roleplay?

PaigeMadison

hold onto hope if you’ve got it ♡
Hi, I’m Paige! I am 19 and have been roleplaying since I was 12. When I was 12, I remember I would always lean towards royalty-based roleplays, but I have strayed away from those for the longest time. But now, I am really craving one— maybe something a little more mature? I’m currently looking for MxF, and a partner that is willing to play male or female, or double up with me. Lately, I have played the male in almost all of my roleplays, which is fine with me, but I am craving getting to play female.

Despite the prefix saying realistic/modern, I don’t think I would want modern royalty— I do want it to be realistic, though. If we wanted to add some elements of fastasy, I might be open to that. : )

Anyways, I was thinking of something beginning with something of a ball. Maybe in the made up country of our choosing, the princesses are kept away from any and all young men until they are of age and introduced to royal society at the country’s annual ball. Maybe the princes would be the same way? So the ball would be full of newfound attraction and temptation and stealing glances and butterflies and slow dancing and hearts racing and everything. Please let me know if you’re interested!! This plot is really flexible I just want to roleplay some royals!! ♡

Ooh!! I'd love this! What time period do you have in mind? And could it be in an original world.

Any time period, but maybe not a modern one. One with minimal technology, probably : )
Yes! We can create our own world and countries/cultures! I think it would be really fun to create a distinct new culture!

Hey, I'd love to do a sort of forbidden romance between a princess and one of her guards! I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying. However, since I'm new I can't PM yet, isn't that correct?

I’m a new member so I won’t have the private message feature until tomorrow night but after that you’re welcome to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back