• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Royalty Protection Program (RPP)

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

princess-crown-king-crown-queen-crown-plastic-647x434.jpg

Yes the Royal families of the world, all of them powerful and beautiful, who hold great power and responsibility. Of course being a member of a royal family, it is almost like having a bulls eye on your back, people constantly wanting to over throw your family and take the crown. Almost 100 years ago, The RPP was created, it stands for Royalty protection program, this was an organization funded by 4 main countries who at the time were getting threats of attack. The program was meant to protect the young princesses and princes from danger or harm, if there was a threat and or attempt to kill them they would be sent there. The people running the program are selected by the kings and queens of each of the countries in the program, they have guards/spy's that live in that particular country, and are generally apart of the royal guard, so if anything were to happen they have a better way to help.

The program his very much underground, very few people even know about the program. Now I bet you are wondering what happens to the royals once they are there, well first things first we brief them on what is happening. It is the job of each of the royals parents to keep the organization a secret until they are being sent there, the less people that know the better. Next we give them new clothes to wear and give them a completely new look, so they are practically unrecognizable. There will be a protector assigned to them, they will go with them to a new location where from there they will live as normal citizens and not stand out. But sometimes things aren't that easy.....

Recently there has been an alarming rate of threats made to several different countries, so the kings and queens have made it very clear to the agents that they want their children removed from their environment. Because of this, their aren't enough agents to go with each of the royals to a different location, so the commanding agents had a meeting and decided that they royals would all be placed in one location for the time being, and that all the available agents would be assigned onto the case. The house they picked is in a isolated location, where it is not uncommon for many people to live in one home, so they decided to make it seem like a foster home or orphanage type of set up so no real questions would hopefully not be asked.

The Royals DON'T have to be all Princesses, they can be Princes too, same for the agents they don't have to be all males.

L I N K S

Character Sheet
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/royalty-protection-program-rpp-cs.349792/
Out of Character Sheet

In Character Sheet

Last edited:
Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
I know it's supposed to be royalty per each country, but would it be possible for me to sign up with a Hawaiian prince? I know US is already taken, but I wanted to know if you'd still count it under it (since Hawaii was its own country at one point).

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
I know it's supposed to be royalty per each country, but would it be possible for me to sign up with a Hawaiian prince? I know US is already taken, but I wanted to know if you'd still count it under it (since Hawaii was its own country at one point).
I suppose it wouldn't matter if anything I would as the person that has the US but I'm okay with it

I suppose it wouldn't matter if anything I would as the person that has the US but I'm okay with it

I just wanted to take the easy way out since I have a super-developed Hawaiian prince, but I thought about it and I got another character I can go with to avoid any possible conflict. But thanks for answering, hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back