• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Royalty? Dragons? Whatever you'd like!

GraysonAldaine

You take me the way I am <3
Hello all! So, I've been craving a royalty RP lately, something with a bit of fantasy at play, with some magic and the likes, and some mythical creatures as well! (I love dragons, dragons are bloody wonderful!) I'm not quite sure where I would want to go with it, it depends on your character.

Send me some ideas or I can give you some of mine!

Thanks so much, lovelies!

GA

This looks interesting. One of my character ideas is someone moderately skilled in magic and basic combat, acting as a valet/personal servant for one of the young royals. Like a babysitter, but better.

That does sound like we could create an interesting plot around them! You should shoot me a PM if you'd like to flesh something out!

Likeee a story between a dragon rider and a princess/queen? Like a forbidden romance thing because the two social classes, don’t mix?
Let me know. ?

What about a person who serves the dragons? Acting as their carer and liason to the dragon race, maybe a hybrid of a dragon and human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back