• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [RotG] The New Guardians

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
AnnualGleefulAardwolf-size_restricted.gif

It's been thirty years since Pitch was defeated by the new guardian Jack Frost and the children of Burgess. He flew away and sunk into a hole in the labyrinth underground. Slowly biding his time, slowly building his forces. From those plans grew the Anti-Guardians, a group of nasty beings with negative centers. They want nothing but power and they get that by helping pitch. Or some are just misunderstood and neglected by those around them. Pitch is manipulative with how he gathers his forces. With wind carrying the news of Pitch's growing forces, Man in the Moon goes into overdrive, he starts creating new Guardians and basically dumping them on the big five to deal with.

This is where our story begins, a war on the horizon and new guardians that have no damn idea what they're doing. Seems pretty hopeless, right? Only time will tell.

You can either play a Guardian or an Anti-Guardian, or a mere mortal, choose your side wisely.

A new age, comes a new war on belief.

GM: Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy
Co-GM: Nico Nico

Last edited:
I'm applying to play a newly elevated guardian, Elsa, Queen of Arendell, Guardian of the Magic Kingdom... (because Disney is totally a huge part of a lot of childhoods these days...)

Well, I'm open to suggestions, but I'm serious about being the guardian of all the awesome Disney movies that have shaped so much of the modern child's psyche.

I don't want to argue with the gm or anything, but in some of the other threads they used Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Merida. Being that guardians are typically made when that person dies it isn't that far off.
Rapunzel's center was creativity, hiccup's innovation, Merida's (obviously) bravery.
I'm just saying that using characters from other things isn't that far fetched and usually ends up working just fine, if done correctly.

Yess it was an amazing movie (amazing series too, according to my friends) and I really wish they'd make a second one. It's so underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back