• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rosevisuals anime search thread

rosevisuals

a writer who doesn’t write
rosevisuals interest check
fandom search
dm if interested

info and plots

a little about me

you can call me visual.
i’ve been roleplaying for about eight years roughly and consider myself lit to advanced lit, probably a bit of a stretch but i also write ~attempt~ to write novels in my free time so i would say my writing has changed drastically over the years in a positive direction. if you couldn't tell already, im a heavy anime fan and ive been craving some angsty oc x canon and oc x oc pairings. my writing length can extend from three to ten easily, depending on the scene. which is why i ask my partner to have at least contribute a minimum of two paragraphs, but three to four is more ideal. as for my schedule, it fluctuates. i will usually warn you before hand about when i’ll be gone. other than that, you can expect multiple lengthy replies!

if you are interested in any of the fandoms and pairings, please dm me. if you reply here merely saying you’re interested, i won’t reach out to you. if you do decide to private message me interested, please introduce and tell me a bit about yourself. if i get a simple, random “hey”, it’ll be ignored.i lose interest generally very easily, especially if i’m the only one contributing ideas to our story. so i ask that my partner be just as invested in the role play as i am because when i get serious, i’ll be constantly sending you drawings or pinterest boards and fangirling over our babies. i don't do cannon x cannon, so please don't ask. i tend to role play mxf mainly, but am open to mxm. i also prefer to be the female in the first pairing. if you'd like to double, we can do that as well. below i'll list who i'm craving for you to play, and if you want your own oc paired with a character just let me know which!

romance is a must because i’m a hopeless romantic and i love, love.

fandoms & pairings

naruto: oc x gaara, oc x naruto, oc x sasuke, oc x itachi, oc x kakashi, oc x oc,
inuyasha: oc x inuyasha, oc x sesshomoru, oc x oc
kamisama kiss: oc x tomoe, oc x oc
soul eater: oc x soul, oc x death the kid, oc x stein, oc x oc
code geass: oc x lelouch, oc x suzaku, oc x oc
tokyo ghoul: oc x kaneki, oc x ayato, oc x amon, oc x renji, oc x oc
kanata no astra: oc x kanata, oc x zack walker, oc x oc
one piece: oc x zoro, oc x luffy, oc x ace, oc x law, oc x oc
demon slayer: oc x tanjiro, oc x giyu, oc x uzui, oc x oc
castlevania: oc x alucard, oc x dracula, oc x oc
my hero academia: oc x hawks, oc x dabi, oc x bakugo, oc x izuku, oc x kirishima, oc x aizawa, oc x tamaki, oc x oc
fruits basket: oc x kyo, oc x hatsuharu, oc x oc
devils line: oc x anzai, oc x oc
black butler: oc x sebastian, oc x undertaker, oc x oc
seraph of end: oc x guren, oc x shinya, oc x mikaela, oc x oc
legend of zelda: oc x link, oc x oc (craving)
among us (super duper craving this one!!)

i’m very much down for just doing oc x oc within any of these worlds, just making it clear we don’t have to play any canon characters and build our own storyline. i have no initial plots in mind, so shoot me any ideas you guys have. if you're interested in doubling up instead of just playing an oc or character, include your desired pairing in your message!

code by valen t.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a Inuyasha, Soul Eater, or Among Us thread. Also what is your writing preference because I tend to write a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back