• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern rose's partner recruitment thread

acuite

elena alvarez can i get an amen
RP IDEAS

Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

Muse A is an aspiring artist who goes to a prestigious art school in the city. Upon attending a gallery show with friends, Muse A is introduced to the work of an up-and-coming artist whom they’ve never heard of before. The artwork speaks to them on a personal level, as they see definite similarities between this artist’s themes and technique and their own work. To Muse A’s dismay, the artist isn’t there to speak to, but they’re able to get the artist’s contact email from the show’s curator. Taking a chance, Muse A emails the artist (muse B) and explains how their work has inspired them and how honored they’d be if the artist might one day give them some tips on how to make it in the fine art industry. To Muse A’s surprise, they receive a response from Muse B almost immediately. Muse B wants to meet them the next morning at their studio. When the next day dawns, Muse A arrives at the address given and is surprised to discover that Muse B is close to them in age. They talk a little bit before Muse B invites them into their work space.

Upon entry, Muse A is in awe and expresses that they can’t wait for the day when they have a studio like Muse B’s. Muse B offers to let them work in the space, if Muse A will agree to be their muse. Muse B offers a contractual arrangement, which states that for two month’s time Muse A will come to the studio and provide inspiration to Muse B in exchange for use of the space when Muse B isn’t around. Muse A happily agrees and signs the contract, thinking that this is a once in a lifetime kind of deal. The insight they’ll gain from being around Muse B will be invaluable, plus they’ve never been anyone’s muse before. As the first month gets underway, Muse A quickly begins to notice that Muse B has a difficult personality. They have a long list of rules for behaving while in the studio, and require that every paint and tool be left exactly in the order it was when they left it. If Muse A is one minute late for a session, Muse B is on-edge and irritable for the whole afternoon. The working relationship between the pair of them becomes acrimonious in the first few weeks – little slights turn into huge arguments. Sometimes neither one of them feels inspired to work because of how tenuous their working relationship is, but their shared passion for artistic expression and the terms of the contract keep them bound to one another.. at least for the rest of the two month period.

Muse A and Muse B meet at a carnival that is hosted every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?

These are just a few ideas. If you have more, please tell me! I'm horrible with plots lmao.

Heyo! I'm unlovable, but you can call me Rose! I mostly do lesbian pairings, but will occasionally do heterosexual pairings. I don't really care what role I'm playing, but if you show interest you can PM me and we'll discuss it further. With all of these plot ideas, I expect 2-3 paragraphs per post. And 1-2 post per day. If you need a hiatus or a break then please notify me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back