Roses Are Red (Zhia x Aidou)

"Thank you." Malia said as she was handed the piece of paper, and scribbled down 'How to Make Shayne a Fun Person' as the title before making a point for a bullet. "Well, first thing's first." She said. "Don't ever show anybody this list because they'll think you're lame for having to learn how to be fun." She grinned. "But seriously, first thing is a sense of humor. The ability to make people laugh. People crave amusement from their dull, boring lives. So you have to be funny. Let's practice. Make me laugh." She wrote 'sense of humor' as the first bullet before turning to Shayne expectantly.

Shayne just looked at her wondering what he could possibly say to make her laugh. "Umm.." He mumbled awkwardly. "..Did you hear about the fire at the circus?" He paused. "It was in tents." Shayne smiled and tried to laugh a bit but even he knew that was a terrible joke.

Malia heard the joke and stared at him for a minute before she started laughing, laughing so hard she was bending over on the couch. She managed to contain herself and sat back up, grinning. "That joke was terrible. But it was so terrible it was actually funny, so I guess that works. You have one of those awkward senses of humor, but some people like it so its good. Personally I think it's cute." She wasn't sure where that last part came from, but she hoped he just ignored it.

Shayne smiled laughing a little. "I'm not good at being funny when it's planned." He noticed she said it was cute and blushed a bit, awkwardly. "Okay then, what's next?" He asked wanting to move on before things got awkward, or well more awkward that is.

Malia shrugged. "It's okay, the best jokes aren't planned. And like I said, your 'so-awkward-it's-funny' thing works too." She checked "Sense of humor" off her list, then wrote down a new bullet: 'First Impression.' "The next thing you need is to make a good first impression on people. Because it usually says a lot about them... But, not always." She laughed. "Your first impression on me was terrible." Malia wondered if there was a worst first impression, she had met him while he was murdering someone, and then he kidnapped her.

"Yeah I guess it was.." Shayne said running a hand through his hair. He wondered if she still considered him as a cold blooded murderer. She probably didn't right? Otherwise they wouldn't be sitting here, laughing and talking, like they were. "So how should I have made my first impression?" He asked curiously, smiling a bit.

"Hmm, let's see." Malia started. "Once again, it depends on what type of person you're trying to display yourself as. Like for the humorous people they would probably try to make the people they were meeting laugh, more serious would probably just state their name and hold out their hand to shake. How do you usually introduce yourself to others?" She asked, glancing up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back