Roses Are Red (Zhia x Aidou)

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
Malia was laughing, a drink in her hand. She didn't know what number this was, or who half the people she was laughing with were, but it didn't matter right now. She was watching some brunette make out with Jacob, that's what she thought his name was. They were seeing how long they could go without breaking free for air. The crowd, including her, were cheering. The two had gone for two minutes and twenty seconds straight when they broke free, breathing hard. After that some others were dared, but they refused.

"Malia, go check if it's still snowing outside." Derek told her. He was too tipsy to get off the floor where he was sitting. She nodded her head dizzily, stumbling to the back door into an alley. She stepped out from under the canopy and felt a snowflake land on her, smiling. But she heard a noise next to her and jumped back with a gasp of horror! What's going on?!?

It was a late night. Shayne was walking back from visiting his father and brothers. He knew he should've just stayed at the house since it was dangerous to be out, especially after dark and in the snow. But he still stupidly decided to go back to his place.

Their family was deeply indebted to a loan shark and now had only two weeks to pay him back. They had always been poor but they had never been in this much trouble because of their money situation before. It seemed every other day those thugs would show up to remind them of the money they owed, always in a violent way too. They even were being watched, always had someone tailing them. This is why going out that night had been a mistake.

As he made his way down an alley, Shayne could hear the footsteps behind him and the clink of a metal bat against the wall of a building. His eyes widened and he sped up his pace. The footsteps behind him quickened too. Just as they guy was about to strike him, Shayne turned around. He ducked, the bat just missing him, he could hear the whistle of the air that showed just how hard his attacker had swung. Before he could swing again Shayne grabbed the guys arm and tackled him to the ground.

What happened next was all a blur in Shayne's mind. He punched the guy fiercely over and over. Shayne only stopped when the guy stopped fighting back, he could no longer feel the guy breathing heavily. The guy was dead, Shayne realized in horror as he looked down at his bloody fists.

"O-Oh my god.." He whispered. Shayne hadn't meant to go so far as killing the man but he just, for some reason, hadn't been able to stop himself. Suddenly he heard something. Turning his head he saw a girl standing there. How long had she been there? Did she everything? None of that mattered though, she was still a witness now. She had seen him, with his bloody fists on top of a dead man. Shayne mind was still racing. Not thinking clearly, he got up and walked towards the girl. There was no way he could let her go, after what she just saw.

(Okay definitely the best starter I've ever written)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Nice one! Mine looks puny in comparison >_>)

Malia stared in horror at the sight before her. There were two guys at the end of the alley. One was on top of the other, punching him over and over again, blood all over his fists and the victim's face. The man under him was struggling, but soon he stopped. The blood from the now-dead man was staining the snow red around him. Shortly after that the attacker seemed to realize that the man wasn't fighting back... Or breathing. "O-oh my god.." Was faintly heard from him. This whole time Malia was frozen still as if by the chill in the air, staring at the scene. When the murderer stood up and started towards she felt like she had unfrozen, and started to move. She stepped back slowly at first, then turned on her heel and bolted back to the door she had come out of. She tried the handle, but it was locked on the outside!

"Let me in! Please!!!" Malia screamed, pounding on the door. As a witness, the man would most likely kill her if she stuck around. She didn't want to be the next victim! Her cries went left unnoticed, the music in the club was too loud and everyone inside was too drunk to notice or care. She pounded on the door in vain for a few more seconds before whipping around and pressing her back against the door, getting as far away from the killer as possible.

"P-please don't k-kill me, I-I won't tell anyone, I swear!" She cried, a tear running down her face, hot against her skin chilled by the snowy weather. "I-I didn't see anything! Please just-just let me go!" Melia was terrified, she had sobered up at the disturbing sight and realization that she might be nothing more than a frozen, bloodied body by the end of the night.

Shayne stopped for moment. He had no intention of killing her, he hadn't even wanted to kill the other guy. But what was he supposed to do? It wasn't like he could just let her go. He knew there was no way she'd keep her mouth shut and he couldn't afford to end up in jail right now. Shayne didn't want to harm her. Maybe he could just take her. Although he didn't actually want to he wasn't exactly thinking rationally.

He went over to her. Grabbing her by her wrists he pulled her closer.

"Be quiet," he said, a little bit meaner than he intended. "Come on," he pulled her as he continued walking back to his place.

(Lol I don't always write that much, but I'll try not to write anything much shorter than this..)

(Just write whatever you're comfortable with. I always feel like a slacker if I write less than what my RP partner write for some reason, so I'll usually try to mirror the length of your post with a few extra sentences :P )

Malia flinched when the man grabbed her wrists, squeezing her eyes shut. He told her to be quiet and come with him. This is terrible! He's going to kill me, isn't he? I wonder why he's taking me somewhere else... She whimpered softly when she looked at his hands, the blood on his hands was sticky and it was getting on her wrists. Malia followed the man like he had said, if he could kill someone he was obviously stronger than her and she would only make her death come sooner. I do wonder where he's taking me... I guess I'll find out soon enough though, won't I? Malia looked around. They appeared to be in a residential part of town by now... Was he taking her to his house? In that case he just might not be killing her, not yet at least... Which was at least a small comfort for her unnerved nerves. 
(I have absolutely no idea why it crossed out almost all of that ._. I'll fix that, hold on

As they walked, Shayne started to become more clear headed. As it sank in that right now he was kidnapping this girl he was shocked and horrified by his actions. He'd killed a man and now he was kidnapping some one. How in the world had things gotten to this point?

After a few minutes they got back to his house. It was a small house, probably the smallest on the block. Still holding onto her wrist with one hand, he shakily pulled out his keys and unlocked the door which opened with an eerie creak. Shayne pulled her inside and shut and locked the door. What was he suppose to do with her now? He wasn't going to hurt her or threaten her, so what was he suppose to do?

Shayne sighed. He was too tired to think of something to do with her so he just pulled her along as he walked to his room. He would just keep an eye on her for now and decide how he'd deal with her later. Shutting the door behind him he let go of her wrist and walked over to his closet, looking for a different shirt. The one he was wearing had blood on it and he couldn't stand to wear it any longer. He glanced over at her, figuring she'd probably try to escape.

"Make it easier for the both of us and don't even try to run." He said picking out a shirt and pulling his current one off.

Malia followed as the boy took her down the street and stopped at a house, opening it and pulling her inside with him. He went to a room that she assumed was his and shut the door, finally releasing her wrist. She saw him walk over to a closet. "Make it easier for both of us and don't even try to run." That almost made Malia angry. You kidnapped me, but you expect me to sit here and be a good little kidnapee? I don't think so! Murderer or not, I'm not giving up that easy! As he took off his shirt she bolted for the door, yanking it open and running out.

Unfortunately for her, as she turned sharply into the hallway the edge of the door caught on her foot, sending her slamming straight into the ground. Oww... Malia thought, tears building up in her eyes again. Idiot! You can't just sit here on the floor! He's going to be mad that you tried to escape, get out of her! She was a bit disoriented from the fall so instead of scrambling to her feet she rolled onto her back so she could face the killer and started to scoot away as quickly as possible... Which really wasn't that quickly at all.

"U-uh... Look! It's the ghost of that guy you killed!" Malia cried, pointing behind the killer. Not checking to see if he had looked she hastily got onto her feet again and started running. Which wasn't the best idea, due to the fact that she didn't look which direction she was headed and ran into a dead-end wall. Why am I so bad at escaping this guy's house?!

Shayne sighed and walked to follow her. He wasn't too concerned about her trying to escape, since he didn't really want to keep her there. But he knew he had to for a while so she wouldn't go to the police, which is why he went after. Seeing her run into the wall he smirked a bit. "If you were going to run, shouldn't you have at least looked where you were going?" He said. He grabbed her and pulled her back into the room once again closing the door behind them. He went and pulled on his new shirt and looked over at her. "I won't hurt you, okay? So don't worry too much." He said.

Malia frowned, rubbing her head as she was brought back into the boy's room. "That's what they all say." She looked around the room, it appeared to be a bedroom, and the fact that her kidnapper had pulled a shirt out of closet and put it on made her assume it was in fact his room. She studied him. "You don't really look like the type of person to kill someone. I promise I won't tell anyone, can you please let me go? I have things to do." She had a test in two days, which she really needed to study for. And stay alive for. "If you let me go now I can just tell people I went out for a bite to eat or to buy something, the longer you keep me here the less chance you'll ever be able to let me go. Do you really want to deal with a girl?"

Shayne thought about this. She made some pretty good points but he just didn't want to take the chance of letting her go and then her telling someone about what she saw.

"Did you think I wanted to put up with you?" He said sarcastically.

"I can let you go whenever I want. It's your problem if you can't find an excuse for being gone." For someone who just got kidnapped by the person she watched kill another man this girl sure did have an attitude. He supposed he'd let her go tomorrow, once his nerves were settled a little.

"You know what a good excuse is? 'I saw some guy murder someone so he kidnapped me.' Yes, I think that's a pretty good excuse to use." She paused. "If you have work or school or whatever reason to leave you do know that I will escape while you're gone? You can't just stay in a house forever either." Malia wasn't sure why she was being so snappy right now, but it probably had to do with the fact that her body didn't like suddenly being 'awoken' from her drunkness by witnessing a shocking event. She knew she shouldn't be acting like this around a man who had just murdered another one, but she couldn't help it.

"Oh, I know. How about you let me go tomorrow and I can just say I was drunk and ended up staying at someone's house? I would've been too drunk last night to remember the murder, so people would say I was lying and it was a hallucination induced by too much alcohol if I told them about it."

Shayne simply laughed at her comment, not feeling like saying anything back. He didn't want to argue with her. "Yeah, whatever. I'll think on that.." He said rolling his eyes. But he probably would let her leave tomorrow, he didn't exactly want to keep her with him. Shayne sighed and went over to her, grabbing her arm as he mumbled. "Come on," and pulled her towards the bed. He wouldn't do anything to her but he didn't want her trying to escape while he slept. Of course he knew the best way to avoid that was to not sleep at all but he was so tired he didn't know if he could keep his eyes open much longer.

Think about it? Humph. Well I refuse to stay here for that long, whether you let me go or I find some way to escape myself. She felt the man grab her and start to pull her somewhere, but her eyes widened when she saw it was towards his bed. "W-what are you doing?!" She yanked her arm out of his grip and took a step back. "I don't care if you kidnapped me, I'm not doing anything with you." Although this boy had committed a murder in front of her he honestly didn't seem that bad, but she had only just met him, and realized that she could be wrong.

Shayne smirked.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself. I'm not interested in you." He said. This girl was sort of annoying to him but then he supposed she had the right to be, he had kidnapped her after all. He gently grabbed her arm again.

"It'll be more comfortable than sleeping on the floor and I don't want you trying to sneak away." Shayne wasn't much of a heavy sleeper. He would wake up even at the slightest movement. He pulled her over and made her sit on the bed and then went around and laid down on the other side.

"I wouldn't even bother leaving if I were you. You'll probably freeze to death out there." He said looking up at the ceiling. It had been snowing when they were out there earlier so he imagined it was like a blizzard now. Shayne sighed lightly closing his eyes.

Malia rolled her eyes at his rudeness, but was still relieved.

"We'll I'm terribly sorry that you didn't kidnap a model. But beggars can't be choosers." She frowned at his statement next statement, but knew that he was right. The forecast was supposed to be very heavy snow, and she had been too scared coming here to try and figure out where she was going. If she did get out, she would probably wander around in the snow, lost, and eventually lay down and die.

"Fine then, I won't try to escape for now." Malia said, looking down at her hands. She frowned. "But could you tell me where the bathroom is? When you grabbed my wrists to take me here you got blood on them, and I want to wash it off." She didn't like the fact that there was the blood of a dead man on her, even though her kidnapper was the killer it made her feel involved. And she didn't like it.

"It's down the hall, only door on the right." Shayne mumbled not even bothering to open his eyes. He knew it was possible she'd use this as a chance to escape but remembering what he said a moment ago made him relax a little. She'd be crazy to go out in that weather, and even if she did there was no way she'd survive. So there was nothing for him to worry about. He figured he should wash the blood off of his hands too but he didn't really feel like getting up. He opened his eyes a little, raising his blood stained hands to look at them. *What in the world have I done? What have I gotten myself into? I'm a murderer now, I killed someone with my own hands.* He thought in horror.

Malia got up off the bed, noting that her kidnapper didn't even bother to open his eyes when she asked the question. She went into the hall and looked both ways. To the right was one door, the bathroom she assumed. To the left was the front door... I could do it, I could go out right now! He's not going to be able to stop me, he seems too tired to care. But that weather... Hearing the wind howling violently outside, she decided that escaping now wasn't a good idea at all, and with a sigh walked to the bathroom, thoroughly washing the blood off her wrists. She then left and walked back into her kidnapper's room once more, laying down facing away from him as far as she could away without hanging off the edge of the bed. Weird. She thought, closing her eyes. Malia was quite tired as well after her adrenaline from witnessing a murder and being kidnapped wore off. I still don't even know this guy's name...

Soon enough they both fell asleep. The next morning Shayne awoke and sat up and yawned. Suddenly the past nights events flowed back into his mind and he looked over at the girl and sighed. What was he going to do with her? It wasn't like he wanted to keep her around and he was sure she'd escape once she got the chance. Shayne sighed again deciding he'd deal with it later. He got up deciding he'd take a quick shower, hopefully she'd stay asleep while he did. It was less than ten minutes and he walked back into the room.

Malia rolled over in her sleep, feeling the weight of Shayne get up but not yet waking. She stayed where she was for about ten minutes, then rolled again, rolling off of the bed and landing with a thump! "Ow..." Malia muttered drowsily, waking up but still lying on the floor. She noticed that the kidnapper was walking in the room with wet hair, meaning he must've showered, and remembered what had happened last night. Damn it, I should've escaped while he was asleep! Ugh... "Can I go now?" She asked, standing up and frowning at the kidnapper.

Shayne smirked seeing her fall. When she got up and spoke he just thought for a moment. Should he let her go now? She'd probably go straight to the police but.. He didn't want to keep her there any longer. He shrugged. "It's not like I actually wanted you here. Go ahead and go." He said as he went and laid back on his bed. Even if he ended up in jail he didn't really care at that point. Right then all he wanted was just to be left alone. Shayne got a headache as images from the night before flooded his mind. At first it just came back in small flashes but now he remembered every small detail. The darkness of the alley, only dimly lit by the street lights on either end, the chill of the icy air and the snowflakes the fell upon his skin, the clink of the bat hitting against the wall that had sent shivers down his spine..he remembered it all.

Malia grinned. "Really? Wow, that was easy. Goodbye then, Mister Kidnapper." She never did hear his name, but that was the best for him, that way he couldn't be caught. Malia walked into the hallway and to where the door was. She smiled before opening it and walking out... Straight into a hard wall of snow. Malia backed up in shock, staring at it. She punched it, but let out a soft curse as it only hurt her hand and didn't budge. The snow went up past the door.

"Um... There's a little problem with me leaving." Malia said, walking back into the room of the kidnapper, who was on his bed again. "We're snowed in. The snow's solid as rock and up higher than the door..." She frowned. This sucked! Trapped in a house with a murderer! Would he kill her?

He looked at her, a little wide eyed by what she just said. Snowed in? They were snowed in together. *oh this is just great* Shayne thought sarcastically. He sighed. There was nothing he could do if that was the case, they'd just have to wait until the snow melted.

*Maybe it's not that bad..it's not like she's the strongest person in the world..* he thought as he got up to go see for himself. When he opened the door to see a wall of icy snow, he was shocked by just how much of it there really was. He tried pushing at a little, but like she'd said it was indeed as hard as a rock. Shayne swore under his breath. He turned around to face the girl. What should he say? There wasn't a lot he could do in this situation. "I guess you're just stuck here till it melts." He said shrugging his shoulders a bit.

Malia frowned. "Stuck here? No way!" She had things to do! She went into the living room and opened the drapes of a window. Snow was covering the whole window. It was like that with all the windows. She let out a sigh of frustration. This sucked! Come on! I have things I need to do, and I'm stuck in a house with some killer? Ugh, I'm never going clubbing again.

"Fine then." Malia muttered, turning to the man. "I'm Malia, I would say that it's nice to meet you, but given the circumstances it really isn't. What's your name?" She asked him, and her stomach growled. "Also, can I have something to eat?" She hadn't eaten at the club, and with everything going on she hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. She was hungry.

Shayne just rolled his eyes at her. He didn't really intend to give her his name. The less she knew about him the better it would be. But then thinking about it a little he didn't want her addressing him as a killer or kidnapper anymore. "I'm Shayne and whatever you can find you can eat. I don't exactly have much." He mumbled walking past her back to his room. His kitchen really was pretty much almost empty. He hadn't gone to the store in a while, not like he could afford to get much anyways. But there was enough food to ration out over a couple of days so at least he didn't have to worry about starving to death.

"Shayne. huh." Malia walked over to a room, finding out that it was the kitchen. She looked in a pantry, finding a pack of crackers and shrugged, taking them and sitting down on a sofa in the living room, eating them. I don't care if he protests that I'm making myself at home, bur he kidnapped me, so it's his fault. She thought to herself, chewing and swallowing a cracker. She hummed a tune quietly, wondering what she would do now. I don't really want to talk to Shayne, and I don't have my phone to call anyone... Ugh. This really does suck. She finished her crackers and sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back