• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosebank Asylum for the Insane

"Roomy!" I shout bouncing up to her." I brought you breakfast."

I shoved the food at her hurriedly before pulling out the jar of jam from nurse Ginny and began eating it. As I did I noticed were she just came from and was confused. "Why were you in there?"

Takes the food from him and replies shortly "My medicine... I have to take it or else waht happened last night happens much more often..." Trails off

"Oh." I said scooping up some more jam and nodding. "I don't take much medication so I don't usually go there."

"Maybe if you did you wouldn't be so cheerful all the time." B grumbled. I stuck my tongue out at him still eating." Shut up b."

Looks at him funny and takes a sip of water to wash down the toast crumbs. "whos B?" She asks a bit nervously, and fiddles with my hands and tugs at the stitches fresh in my wrists

I ignore the fresh stitched on her wrist as I try to find a way to answer." He's my alternet personality he only comes out when I'm threatened afraid or panicking. Though he can come out to help me. We talk a lot so he's like my older brother."

" I guess." I shrugged frowning steadily ignoring Bs insulted huff. Looking up I notice the time on one of the clocks and realize I'm going to be late. " I gotta go I have a therapist appointment. And if I'm late shes all disappointed and makes me take this nasty pill."

Without waiting for an answer I walk away now feeling not so cheerful after seeing those scars. Why would she do that to herself.

"She could of had a tough life that made her depressed. That makes people do strange stuff." B answered feeling my funk and hating it.

"I guess." I muttered before straightening with renewed determination. "I'm going to make sure that she never feels depressed enough to do that again."

" Oh this is bound to be good." B cackled as we made it to the therapists office.

She stretches out on a couch and shuts her eyes, thoughts racing. 
Pulls out 3 stitches and watches a a small blood pool forms as it runs into her hand.

Why Harold do you sit here with me every morning just to watch me eat food she asked quietly.

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."

I soon made it to the office and opened the door revealing a room done up in soft blues and whites. Humming a small melody I walked in and flopped on the couch waiting for Dr. Luna. She usually here before me.

' maybe she finally did it.' B said cackling confusing me.

"Did what B?" I asked biting my lip. "Oh you know finished it."

"What d-" the sound of the door opening inturrepted me and I beamed at Dr. Luna forgetting about the conversation I was having with B.

Dr.Luna smiled at her favorite patient as she walked to her seat. He was such a good cheerful boy. Now if only he didn't have the devil inside him he would be pure.

'Then again.' She thought sitting down.'He soon will be.'

Mrs. Flower walked intot eh rooom where Mikayla was. "Hello." said Mrs. Flower. "Please follow me!" she said cheerfully.

Crimson hummed as he skipped out of the room a few hours later with a blood splattered face and smiled to the cops who had waited outside until the massacre was over. Police men Donny and john had known Crimson and B since they were younger and knew B only came out when he needed to protect the cheerful boy. plus the bitch was dead by the time they got there.

"So what she do?" Donny asked watching his partner put the smaller boy in cuffs.

"Dr.Luna tried to give me nasty cupcakes and B said they had poison in them." He frowned." Though I don't know how he know that."

"Because I'm smarter than you pup." B cackled still high on blood lust. Crimson pouted.

"Meany." He stuck his tongue to show how mean he was but stopped when he realized something.

"I'm going in solitary confinement army I?" The sad heartbroken look made Donny and John curse their job. That lonely place wouldnt do a social boy like Crimson any good.

Together they ushered him to solitary plans already coming together for this to look like major self defense.

Ms.Flower was walking down the hall when she saw the police marching him to solitairy. "Oh, Crimson!" she said irritatably. "I'm gonna therapy him for a minute or two, don't worry, I'm his favorite." she said to the police. She let his handcuffs go and held his had,, she marched down to her office with the boy. "WHat happened, Crimson?" she asked him.

I pouted at Ms.Flowers angered look trying to get her to lighten up but she only seemed to get angrier. Sighing I gave up and could feel B retreat at the lecture that might or likely will happen.

"Dr.Luna tried to poison me with a cupcake and B protected me."

Al stood near a barred window clicking his teeth together repeatedly. He watched several patients and orderlies move about the grounds below, shifting his arms inside his straightjacket. A young woman wearing similar clothing, minus the straight-jacket, was sitting in a chair against the nearby wall. She held a bowl in her lap and was idly dragging a plastic spoon through the soup held within.

"Y'know something Edith?" Al asked without taking his eyes from the window, the young woman looked at him with a slightly glazed over expression "These things aren't as bad as they say they are."

He wiggled his arms in the tight confines of the straight jacket for emphasis, Edith gave a small nod of recognition before turning her attention back to the spoon. Al wasn't so easily deterred.

"I mean think about it, in all the big time films they show mental patients and prisoners frantically trying to get out of these things." he said before wiggling his arms again "But without the unnecessary struggling these are pretty damn warm! I could probably fall asleep right here if I didn't have to worry about cracking my head on the floor."

"............That's..................Nice...................."

Unbothered by Edith's lack of enthusiasm, Al pulled at the straightjacket from the inside once more.

"Yeah, Only have to be in this thing for about another week. Afterwards I might even be allowed to have my meals outside, not trying to be picky or anything." Al said in self appreciation for the advantages of good behavior "Only two more years at this rate."

Edith simply nodded once more, entranced by the swirls her spoon made in the soup.

"Edith... darling, hasn't anybody ever taught you not to mess around with ya food?" Al said with a small chuckle.

Edith didn't even respond, so Al went back to staring outside with a sigh.

They continued on like this for several moments, in silence as time went on.

"Give me the bowl."

Edith looked up for several seconds, Al hadn't moved from his spot.

"Just put it on the floor for me."

Al's eyes rolled to look at her, though his position didn't change.

Edith's attention went back to her bowl, the spoon spinning intensified.

"Edith."

She just span faster.

"Edith!"

Faster and Faster.

"Goddamn it woman GIVE ME THE BOWL!!!"

Edith's eyes visibly brightened with tears as Al went to full on screeching at her, he knew she was faking. The little theif thought she could steal from him and act all innocent like.

Al took several steps back as the criminal's uselessness filled him with rage.

"I'm going to fucking murder you, you filthy animal!!!" Al roared as he full on steam-trained towards her.

Only to be held back by an orderly that had responded to the growing noise, Al was thrown to the ground as he began thrashing wildly.

The Orderly managed to pin him to the ground with his leg and arm, using his other arm to make a call on the radio.

"You're just gonna let that dirty whore get away with this!?!? This is insane! You're all insane!!! You can't due this to me I was protecting my civil rights!!!"

The two orderlies dragging Al paid no heed to his ravings as they dragged him through the Asylum, finally they stopped as a cell door.

"SHE WAS THE CRIMINAL, I'M NOT THE SICK ONE YOU DIRTY SONS OF BITCHES!!!"

One orderly opened a cell door and the two manhandled Al inside as he continued thrashing like a madman. Once inside, the other orderly pulled out some tranquilizer, which he promptly shot into Al's neck.

Al's body immediately went limp, and his mad ravings soon died down to begrudged muttering as the two orderlies laid him on the unoccupied bed and used the loops on its sides and is straightjacket to restrain him to it.

"Sweet dreams kiddo." One of the orderlies said before glancing at the other occupant of the room.

He muttered something under his breath before turning and following the other orderly out of the room, the two closing the door behind them.

"Oh, Crimson," she shook her head. "Dr. Luna wasn't trying to poison you. She was only being nice." she scolded him. "Well, there is a new thing. It's a straightjacket, so here you go." Sh eput son his straightjacket, smiling. "There. Now solitairy for 3 months." She let the police take him back.

"What!" B shouted outraged in my head. I whimpered as his yell caused my head to hurt and he quickly quited down cooing at me.

"Shush pup it will be ok. You'll see and if anyone tried to hurt you I'll protect you." Bs voice slowly calmed me down and I loosened the hold I had on the straight jacket ignoring my copper friends expressions of outrage and concern. I had never been put in solitary confinement for so long.

" I know B but I'm scared I don't want to be alone." I mumbled tears blurring my vision as my grip tightened once again. "You won't be alone I'll always be with you."

"Promise."

"For as long as you live."B swore.

Harold woke me up screaming about the angels and demons so I really didn't get much sleep. " Why Harold is it only when I sleep do u scream at the top of your lungs."

The coppers led me to my white room and put the weird jacket on me but hesitated before the door still shooting me looks of concern. I gave them a watery smile to confort them then watched with fear as the door slammed shut leaving a white vortex behind. Whimpering I did my best to curl up into a ball and began humming my favorite lullaby.

"Mrs.Lucy had some leeches..."

B voice soon joined uncharacteristicly soft."And those leeches liked to suck..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back