• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosebank Asylum for the Insane

rosepaw101

stock-photo-beautiful-big-old-nostalgic-historic-wooden-green-with-purple-victorian-house-building-with-porch-52301809.jpg

Welcome to our home. This building is an asylum. Any child, old, or adult is sent here if they have mental disorders. Of course, we try to help them get over it, but most stay here for the rest of their lives. The ones that do get out usually come back. We have cramped bedrooms, with beds (of course) and other necessities. We group them into rooms according to disorders. For example, all the autistic children live in one room. We have our kitchen downstairs and we cook all the food and bring it to the insane. Exercise, you ask? Well, we have a big field behind and they go out there alot. We also have a nice patio too. At night, they look up at the stars. Of course balconies too. School for the children? We tutor them ourselves. We also have counseling classes. Well, welcome to the Asylum. Are you looking forward to living here?

Link to sign up:

As shedid her nor male routine she was talking about how Harold was going on about being in here and being away from the sunshine to long

Humming I skipped along the white halls cheerfully listening to the small tap a tap taps that my feet made against the hard wood floor as I watched the shadows dance beside me twisting and dieing when the sun hit them from the large windows.

"Quite sadistic arn't you pup." B's familiar cackle ran through my head making me stop and pout.

"I am not." I thought back stomping my foot down and listening to the satisfying thud it made. "If anyone's sadistic here its you B. After all your the one that stabbed poor nurse Ramus in the hand and you got us locked up in solitary for a week."

"Aw, come on pup," B whined which always sounded wrong." You know if I hadn't she would of hurt you."

"We dont know that. For all we know she might have been going to use that knife to cut up my food." I said not giving up. Nurse Remus had given me a piece of candy a week ago and even did my hair. So even if she acted weird after catching me talking to B I refused to believe she was trying to hurt me.

B made a displeased noise and was going to respond when I heard a very strange semi familier noise that cut him off.

It was the sound of the van that brings me new friends coming down the road!

Squeeling I began running towards the lounge room hoping to catch them as they came through with the newbies ignoring B's amused cackle.

I loved meeting new people and who knew maybe one of them will finally answer my question. I mean really there's hundreds of nurses and doctors here so how come not one of them could tell me where babies come from.

Sitting I. The lounge room this little girl came runng down the hall. " get out get out get out" I yealled at them why do they consently need to fight with me. They are so annoying why was I settled with this.

I ran into the lounge room were a girl sat she sat up when she saw me and began yelling. " get out get out get out"

So I did what any one would do. I stuck out my tongue and pulled down my bottom eyelids.

"That's not what normal people do pup." B informed me smirking.

"Shut up B." I yelled back.

She walks in the front door alone and avoids everyone's eye contact making my way to the back room. Mikayla slowly open the door and peek inside afraid of what is inside only to see 2 beds one clearly occupied and one untouched. She frowns as she was told she could be alone.

I stopped pulling the funny face when the door opened and a new girl entered. Excited I started skipping over to her wanting to introduce myself but stopped disappointed when she walked past me and towards...my room? It took me a moment to realize why she was in my room but when I did I squeeled hopping up and down excited.

I finally have a roommate!

Whirls around at the sharp sound and throws her hands over her ears. Feeling slightly anxious but more afraid, backs up to the wall and looks towards where the sound came from. Stares at the girl jumping up and down and makes the unspoken connection between her and the room and eyes widen horrified.

I stop hopping and run over to my room and my new room mate. Getting there I the my arms around her tightly. "We're be best friends!" I shouted squeezing her tightly.

Slowly backs away from him and towards another room in which to hide, but is stopped short due to the fact that particular door is locked. Begins hyperventilating and curls up in a ball

I stop shocked when she backs away and curls up against a door on the floor breathing fast and looking like she she was about to pass out. Panicked I looked around trying to find help but couldn't.

"Pup get her a bag to breath in." B commanded taking charge. I hurried to do what he said and watched in relief as the girl calmed down.

Steadies her breathing but watches him with panicked eyes. "Wh-what d-d-do you w-want?" Hugs her knees to her chest

I felt ashamed realizing I had been the cause of her panic attack and looked at the floor face burning." I'm sorry I was just excited about finally having a roommate. I didn't mean to make you panic."

Turning around in her bed tossing and turning wondering if she two will get a room mate one who isn't always fighting with her. " will you please shut up all u do all day is complain about the sunlight shut up and we will go outside tomorrow if they let us." She said loud to Harold. That's who the man she see is his name is Harold she see angels too but they tell her to do horrible things so she dosen't listen and they hurt her that's why she's here. Cause of them cause they won't leave her alone

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."

Stands up shakily and counts back from ten like she was taught, hoping that she could be reassigned a room else where. Walks into the room and lies down on the empty bed

I pouted when she didn't answer and just lied down. Its rude to ignore one apologies. After a moment though I grew tired of listening to Bs laughter so decided to get ready for bed.

My bed was big soft and pink with lots of teddies on it from the nice nurses and doctor. I grabbed a teddy and snuggled with it curled under my covers." Goodnight b."

"Goodnight pup." B cooed affectionately in a way that would bring nightmares to most but just lulled me to sleep.

Watches his figure in complete and utter shock. Who was he talking to she wondered, and why was he so excitable?

The next morning I woke up early to the usual shouts of one of the nurses as they woke everybody up. Standing I stretched getting the kinks out of my back and prodded be lazily to help awaken him faster as I walked to the shower. Giggling inside as i noticed my roomates hairdo and dazed eyed. I had forgotten about my new roommate.

I had a therapist session today and my therapist Dr.Luna always seems to know when either of us are still sorta sleeping. After a shower I got dressed in my usual outfit before out the door.

I felt bad for leaving my roommate behind but if we wanted to have any breakfast we need to get there fast. Plus nurse Ginny has the night shift and is leaving in a moment and she always gives me candy in the morning.

And candy is goooood!

"That it is pup." B agreed practically salvating at the thought of his morning jar is strawberry jam.

Waits for him to leave and slowly sits up and gets dressed in a flowery frock. Walks slowly towards the door and peeks out unsure of what to do

Up a head I see nurse Ginny about and speed up. "Nurse Ginny wait up!"

She tuns around startled and looks at me in shock. I get closer and slow or try to any way but my legs won't listen!

Screaming I ran past her and into the wall behind her hurting my head before falling to the floor. Looking up at her upside down form looking down at me in concern I beamed and held up my hands. "Do you have any candy for me this morning nurse Ginny?"

Watches wide eyed through the crack in the door now even more afraid, practically petrified in fear.

She smiled down at me kindly and held a hand down to help me up. I was practically bouncing as I stood watching her look in her bag for something. "Yep and I even brought a jar of home made strawberry jam for B.

"Yay!" I shouted. "That makes b happy."

And indeed he was practically in tears over the thought. Sure this place had good strawberry jam I mean they needed to or else their have B taking over in rage after not getting his fix.

"That...that's so kind." B said seeing her pull out a large jar of jam and a big bag of Candie. I took it from her eagerly before realizing what time it was." Oh, sorry miss Ginny I got to get to breakfast."

"Well you better hurry than." She said affectionaly shoeing me away and watching as I began running to the lunch room in fondness. "That boy never learns."

Who is B? She wonders as she inches her way out of the room and heading towards the nurses office. Mikayla knocks on the door hesitantly and is greeted with a smiling round race. Miss. Naylor looked at me and smiles "What is your name dear? I haven't gotten to meet you yet!" She opens her mouth and closes it again feeling uncomfortable. Miss. Naylor looks at a list and then back at her a few times and then realizes who I am. She waves Mikayla in and directs her to a back room. she sits in a red velvet armchair and grimace when she injects her with a mood adjusting liquid.

I scarf up my usual breakfast of sugar bread and soda before heading to my therapist office holding the toast and water I got for my new roomy hoping to spot her.

The nurse tells me I can go now and I walk out and see my roommate. I brace myself for a other violent meeting and I greeted with his usual eccentric self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back