Anime & Manga Rosario vampire season 1 opinion

I thought it was good. Not sure what there is to talk about though. I'm doubtful it will ever get renewed, but after the Code Geass, who knows.

It would be cool, but I feel like they dropped the ball the majority of the time with the second season. Few of the episodes were as memorable as the first and it seemed more "plot" based than plot based. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing it return either, but they would definitely need to work out many of the errors w/ part 2.

Aside from the opening and ending themes, season 1 is better. Give it a watch though, its still aint bad.

Huh. Kurumu was by far my favorite. Gin was a fun character, but he isnt remembered as much of the others. Kinda wish he was part of the main cast and not a supporting one.

Yup, but poor Tsukune seems to do that enough on his own. I'm not sure he really needs the help.

I had a good idea, we contact the author, tell her we could make fan made manga as a third season of rosario vampire which could then become anime on TV

I honestly hated that anime oh jesus
it was so sexual and i was like
ew

I thought it was funny when gin the werewolf had a pack of girls that were mad at him for peeping chasing him

Don't get me wrong the anime was great. However the manga kind of made the anime seem pretty dull after reading it. It has way more hold on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back