• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roommate for Hire - MxF

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
An attractive twenty-something inherits a large fortune in the wake of a tragedy. With a seemingly infinite surplus of cash and a large mansion to himself, he quickly finds that no amount of parties and stereotypical bachelor activities can fill the emptiness in him that the state of his home only mimics. He turns to his fortune in an effort to fill the empty space, placing an ad seeking for someone which he will pay to live with him. After finally finding a suitable candidate - a feisty young woman who has never had more than a hundred dollars to her name -, the pair find that the arrangement was not exactly what they thought it would be. As he shows her a world she's never seen, will their arrangement end in tears or wedding bells?

"You can have anything that your heart desires so long as you do everything I ask of you."

I'm looking for someone to play the male character whereas I would play the female. I'd like for my partner to be able to a well-versed writer who writes 3+ paragraphs on average. This is just a rough plot so I'm open to suggestions. The way I'm thinking of it right now is like Fifty Shades of Gray but better-written, less weird, and less sexual. So like not Fifty Shades of Gray at all, I guess. (> :D ) Let me know if you're interested!

with only two characters (minus the minor interactions with the mansion staffs), i think its kinda hard to make long posts without godmodding lol.....

But i'm willing to try so I'm interested but my posts usually varies according on the storyline so i cant exactly promise a constant length in posts...

Knowing that, i'll leave u to decide whether to take me or wait for someone else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back