• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
Earth is in the year of 2077, everything is high tech. A group of kids grew up playing a kid game after school in the Rukon district with sticks acting as if they were swords. This game is what birthed the Tournament of Power this world is consumed in. In the new Japan there are two lives citizens can live in one life. During the day people live their normal lives with no disturbance the only thing people worry bout in the day are the corrupt Police who work for a "Evil" organization named Talon. During the night though is when things get interesting....

When the night creeps over Japan, is when everything bad goes wrong. During the night people die, get robbed, kidnapped, etc. Not only do they have to protect themselves from the corrupt Police Force who are extremely aggressive at the night, but also the Ronin. Ronin are people who participate in the tournament mentioned earlier, people who take the art of samurai and use it to climb towards the top of the "food chain". With all this going on is a lot already right? Well it gets even more interesting although this is all going on this story will have a lot of drug/mafia type vibe. Each district is ran by a mob boss who circulates drugs and weapons throughout their region or even to other mob bosses. This story will be dark, characters will die...

So with so much said in such small paragraphs are you guys interested?

Looking for people to help me, this is only the base of the story I haven't fully finished or actually started creating at all I had a nice idea and wanted to see if I can find some cool people to help build and possibly start up this idea of mine. :) hope you all have a good day~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back