• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romantic plots.

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Hiii

I'm craving a romantic modern roleplay. If you are too, we might just be roleplay buddies.

What I'm looking for:

/ B
asic spelling and grammar skills

/ 3 or 4 paragraphs a post

/ Doubling (I only do m×f)

/ Someone who will post multiple times a day or every other day

/ A hopeless romantic

Pairings and ideas:

/ High school

/ College

/ Post college

Dance teacher // female student

Boxing teacher // female student

Widow // brother in law

Nanny // widower

Royal // regular

Poor // rich

Caretaker // sick

I am open to your ideas, too. We can plot something together.

If you're interested, let's talk. Xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi there! I saw this, and have ever since been giggling like a pubescent child that is way,
way too high on sugar and possibly needs to be calmed down via a good slap. Uh, anyways, I'm "new" to this site; I once held an account here, and decided to come back! Anyways, I do consider myself detailed, a hopeless romantic, annnnnnnnd─drum roll please!─absolutely love roleplaying!

That last part must come as a huge shock, I know, dear. If you need help coping with the PTSD that comes along with this fantastic post, lemme know and I can hook ya up. ;3

COUGH. Anyways, now that I'm done rambling, I probably should just tell you that I'm super duper interested in
basically all your pairing ideas... I'm a sappy, sad roleplayer/human, I know. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM, or I can shoot ya one if you'd prefer!

Have a lovely rest of your night/day!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd absolutely LOVE to RP with you!! I don't mind what pairing we do. I prefer to play as a Tsundere or a Dandere when doing Romantic RPs, so, bear with me xD . Send me a PM if you're interested!! :3

Is that a yes? Sorry if that's a reference or something I should get... I don't keep up with mainstream culture. I'm a 90's kid :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back