• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance?

P 4 N D A

Cuddly Emotional Mess
So, right now, I'm just really craving a fluff roleplay, so just cute romantic stuff (only at first, though. We'll throw some action or drama or something in later so it doesn't become too boring...) For a plot, I was thinking of something like this:

Muse A and Muse B have been good friends for years, ever since Muse A moved into town, just across the street and down a few houses from Muse B. Now, years later, they've realized that they like each other, but neither of them have told the other, in fear of creating any major awkwardness, or, worse, ruining the friendship. (This is just how it starts. We can throw in some plot twists later on ;))

So, if you're still reading and still interested, here are just a few simple requirements:
1. I prefer to use OCs with realistic pictures (here's mine, if you'd like to take a look. Idc if yours isn't this detailed. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ylSETY5NJ5V1Q3ZkRsY1ZPdzg/view?usp=sharing )
2. Please have a good grasp on English and please be able to write at least one paragraph (or at least 3-4 sentences)
3. I don't do script style, so please use "..." For speaking and '...' For thinking.

Thanks! ^_^

Sure I'd love to write with ya!!!

So, right now, I'm just really craving a fluff roleplay, so just cute romantic stuff (only at first, though. We'll throw some action or drama or something in later so it doesn't become too boring...) For a plot, I was thinking of something like this:

Muse A and Muse B have been good friends for years, ever since Muse A moved into town, just across the street and down a few houses from Muse B. Now, years later, they've realized that they like each other, but neither of them have told the other, in fear of creating any major awkwardness, or, worse, ruining the friendship. (This is just how it starts. We can throw in some plot twists later on ;))

So, if you're still reading and still interested, here are just a few simple requirements:
1. I prefer to use OCs with realistic pictures (here's mine, if you'd like to take a look. Idc if yours isn't this detailed. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ylSETY5NJ5V1Q3ZkRsY1ZPdzg/view?usp=sharing )
2. Please have a good grasp on English and please be able to write at least one paragraph (or at least 3-4 sentences)
3. I don't do script style, so please use "..." For speaking and '...' For thinking.

Thanks! ^_^

I'm interested in rping thus with you if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back