• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance || Variety of Plots || Looking for G willing to play B

DragonLord

Harambe is Still Alive
Hello Everybody!!~

At first this may seem very specific however I'm looking for a partner I can roleplay with on the regular (meaning minimum once a month). Although I'm looking for a male lead in my stories, I dont mind yuri based rps on occasion. I averagely write 7-12 sentences in my replies so expect to be reading aloooot.

I love the idea of romance, it literally is my favorite of all favorites, and don't mind if it leads to something else as long as it goes with the plot and isn't excessively thrown around.

I have a list of criteria that I look for but am able to adapt if need be

---IMPORTANT (willing to adapt if needed)---

Prefer Female, playing the male lead

At a minimum, I would like 4-5 sentences per response, I love having detail spurs in roleplays.

I hate when responses are in first person

Smut should not be thrown around at random times, should go with the story

No cheating, sexual violence, and abuse in the roleplay (Force is allowed though, just nothing extreme)

Prefer self created characters and plots

I enjoy brainstorming plots with my partners

Prefers an active partner (2 - 3 posts a day)

Prefers one on one

Willing to play multiple characters if needed

Excessive fluff creeps me out, but average amount of fluff is a winner

-----PLOT CANDIES-----

Princess based plots

School life based plots

Horror with Romance based plots

Supernatural Romantic (Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, ect) based plots

Casual Romance based plots

-----THINGS I DO NOT ROLEPLAY----

Mecha

Fandoms (unless with OC characters)

Furry

Mpreg

Yaoi

I love hearing ideas and love trying new plot types. I'm always open to the new. I know this is a little much, but for my enjoyment and possibly yours, I wanted to be specific in what I look for.

zn0d3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back