• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romance Rp

Alex soon woke up and yawned softly as she looked around. She blushed and slowly got up. She put her clothes on and blushed more as notice her hair was messed up. She giggled and walked out of the room. She went downstairs and blushed lightly. "Couldn't bother tI put some clothes on?"

Andrew shrugged. "Well It is my house plus it is really comfortable being all natural." He said with a smile.

Her blush became darker as she laid her head against him. She closed her eyes and yawned softly. "Understandable," she said, unable to stop from smiling.

Andrew wrapped his arms around his waste and looked at her. "So, What do you want to eat? I have plenty of food in the fridge. " he said.

"Anything American and land food is perfectly fine as long as it's not healthy," she said with a smile crossing her lips. She leaned up and kissed him gently. "What if your dad sees us?" she asked with concern.

"My dad won't be home for awhile but, if he does show up I'll say just you came to pick a school book. " He said, letting her go then heading into the kitchen. "He will probably believe it"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sounds good to me," Alex said with a giggle as she followed him. Hopping up on the counter, she grabbed his arm and pulled him close to her and kissed him passionately.

Andrew smiled internally and kissed back more intensely. He leaned a little bit and put his hands on the counter as the kiss went on.

Alex blushed light pink and pulled back slightly as she attempted to catch her breath. She smirked a bit, but it quickly turned into a smile as she kissed him once more. She giggled softly to herself as she pulled away again.

Andrew chuckled and looked at her. "I was thinking I could make some tacos. Though they aren't American, they are land food and taste pretty good." he said with a smile.

"Surprisingly one of my favorite foods," Alex said as she blushed lightly. She laid her head on his shoulder and giggled softly.

"Great. " Andrew said as he kissed her then went to the fridge. He opened and looked for all the supplies. He pulled out all the supplies and turned on the stove.

Alex smiled and watched him intently. She grabbed a knife and cut a small piece of cheese before eating.

He put the meat in a clean pan then, put it on the stove. He whistle a toon while he cooking the meat. he let go the pan handle and put the taco shells on a tray. He put the tray in the oven and turned it on so, it would warm up the shells.

Alex smiled giggling softly and started to sing. She blushed slightly and closed her eyes as she swung her legs, waiting on her food.

Few minutes late, every thing was done. He put the tacos together and put half of them on his plate and half on her's. He turned to her with a smile then, handed her a plate."For you miss." He said with a smile.

Alex smiled widely and took the plate. She laughed a bit and started to eat them rather quickly. She blushed a bit and looked down at her plate when she realized he was still in only a towel.

Andrew smile turned into a confused and slightly curious expression. "Is there something wrong?" He said softly.

"You have on no clothes," Alex said blushing furiously. She looked down at her lap before shopping off. She giggled softly and looked back up at him.

Andrew put down his plate of tacos and looked at back at Alex. "Well then" He said with a chuckled the. " Sigh... I thought you would enjoy walking around in a towel. I guess I should go get dressed. " He said it jokingly while shrugging his shoulders.

Alex blushed crimson red. She giggled quietly and walked up to him. She smiled and kissed him deeply, holding back no passion as she did so. Slowly pulling away, she blushed once more and smirked. "I think you're fine," she said confidently.

He smirk and wrapped his arms around her waist. " Oh, you do now." he said jokingly. " How bout you join the towels only club? It is free and has a opening for new members."

Alex blushed and giggled softly before pulling away from his grasp. She smirked and turned on her heel before skipping back up the stairs silently. She found a towel and removed her clothes, then wrapped the towel around her body and ran her fingers though her hair. She giggled and went back down, joining him in the kitchen.

He whistled as she walked into the kitchen again dressed in only a towel. He walked up to her and kissed her passionately then stop to say " Have Mercy. You looked so sexy it is almost too hard to control myself."

Alex smiled and kissed him back, not holding back any passion of her own. She blushed bright pink at his words and giggled softly. "Who said I wanted you to," she asked with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back