• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

...romance rp? :3

Rhos

Queen of Thonos
Hi! Looking for someone to do a rp with me. (Duh)

Please:

Use plenty of description. I'm looking for someone who can really describe their surroundings and facial features, etc.

This can be:

An rp with an O.C., character from any show, anime, or book, just in modern time.

You can choose:

Setting, as in what country/state.

This is not:

Future rp. Nor science fiction.

Thank you! (^.^)

Harry Potter, Mostly. I would say supernatural and sherlock but I'm behind with the episodes for each.

I'm into all three of those! I'm all the way caught up in Sherlock, have seen all the Harry Potter movies and read four of the books and am on season 8 of Supernatural.

Lionheart said:
I could do this. What fandoms are you interested in?
I'm into Harry Potter, Sherlock, Supernatural, Hetalia, Black Butler, OHSHC, FMA, Inuyasha, So many more animes

What do you do for Harry Potter? As in, are you interested in oc x canon pairings or prefer canon x canon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back