• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance Roleplay!

JolieBeans

Someone who loves to love.
Hey so I'm basically looking for someone who can roleplay with me. I normally look for someone who can write more than a few sentences, and takes care with the language. Quality over quantity really. I'm also looking for someone who is willing to create a plot with me - as I prefer to know the other persons preferences before I just go straight into ideas. That's really the bare bones of it all, so yeah.

As I am new to this platform, you'll need to message me as this account isn't 24 hours old yet whoops - so that would be appreciated a lot!

Hi, there! I am interested in roleplaying with you. But I am a new user as well, which means that I can't create PM's. Are there any other methods that we can use to communicate?

Hi, there! I am interested in roleplaying with you. But I am a new user as well, which means that I can't create PM's. Are there any other methods that we can use to communicate?
I have Discord! We can communicate through that if you'd like?

I'd love to RP as well ^^ I usually lean towards fantasy, but I'm sadly also brand new to this site and can't PM TT_TT I have Discord as well, if you'd like to chat there?

Crap! I forgot this isn't my thread! I'm so sorry! Please, ignore these responses. Sorry everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back