• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Roleplay Anyone?

meltymermaids

Edit: I found a lot of people, thank you all!

I like romance roleplays a lot. Like, a lot. I can do MxM, FxF, or FxM. I can play female or male characters. Since gender doesn't matter that much to me in real life (in terms of romance; I'm a bisexual female if you wanted clarification) I don't exactly mind it that much in roleplaying. I can also get with a gender-neutral character if you don't want to specify a gender with them! I am a no-judge person!

Here are the pairings I like the idea of... If you think of one that isn't on the list, tell me and I might consider it!

Doctor x (Terminally Ill?) Patient

Demon Hunter x Demon

Best friend x Best friend

Assassin x Target

Assassin x Assassin

Magical Girl/Boy x Normal Person

Angel x Demon

Psycho* x Normal Person

Neko x Neko

Neko x Human

Virtual Person x Real Person

*By this (I didn't know how else to describe it) I mean somebody obsessed with destroying stuff and hurting people, etc. I mean no offense that I may have caused using this term- if there's something else I should call it tell me!
Here are the plots... Again, tell me if you have another idea!

Can't Hide Anymore

Character A is a demon who is hiding from the world and pretending to be human. Character B, however, sees them in their demon form. They fall in love and try to cope with the problems that come with Character A being a demon.
Non Player Character

Character A begins playing an online game and meets Character B, an NPC who wants to help them on their "quest" or something. Character B is a high-tech AI, supposed to have emotions just like a human's. As Character A's real life begins to interfere with the amount of time they can spend on the game, will their relationship suffer, or...?
Guns and Kisses

Character A has fallen in love with someone from their class. This person is beautiful, kind to everyone, and seems to always do the right thing. However, that's not really true... Character B loves them back, but can't stand to tell them about how they're kind of psychopathic. Not yandere exactly, but just crazy. (To quote from earlier, "somebody obsessed with destroying stuff and hurting people, etc.")
Also, a few words about my writing style. I usually do very short responses or very long ones depending on how fast we are responding. A shotgun roleplayer who responds ultra-quickly will get ultra-quick responses, because it's easy to continue with that type of speed. Someone I can only respond to once a day will get longer responses. But basically, I'm getting the same amount of content out, it's just that it's either spread out or clumped together. And I give what I get. You send short stuff? I send short stuff. You send, like, four paragraphs? I spend an hour trying to send four paragraphs (but probably only succeeding at two and a half).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a "Magical Girl/Boy x Normal Person" and maybe we can incorporated into one of your plot lines? Would you mind if I say plot line or would you prefer to do one of your own?

eeehhh it's pretty silly but how about "character a after a long night drinking their sorrow away enter the wrong house drunk and character b goes downstairs to see what all the noise is about and sees character a drunk out of their mind with pot as their hat and all kinds of silliness" I got it from a tumblr post honestly and it sounded like something I wanted to try...I noticed you didn't bold which character you would prefer to be but may I be the normal person?

Hi! If you're still looking I'd love to do a mxm neko-human one with you

@Highlander

I don't think I really can now, sorry! There were a lot of responses already... ;;w;; I should update the post saying I found people.

The neko x human RP I'm interested in. I like to keep my RP's in PM's if that's ok with you. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you some more details on my schedule and such. Hope to hear back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back