• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance roleplay 1x1 search!

MercyNellis

First of all: Within these roleplays I would like to play a female, unless you'd specifically like to double or play a MxM roleplay. I prefer MxF, but I can also do FxF, but I haven't done it before, just a heads up.

Second: I like detail within a roleplay, not neccesarily loads, upon loads, upon loads, of detail. I just like my partner to actually describe multiple things. One or two paragraphs, possibly three if you can, but I know within a roleplay some situations you can't write over a paragraph. Quality over quantity, right?

Lastly: I prefer to roleplay in PMs, just in case I need to justify going away for a few hours, or days, I just don't want that information shared, that's all :).

These are all of my romantic roleplay plots, so far:

Plot 1: A 10 year married couple are on a date and the entire Earth experiences a 5 second long earthquake and afterwards, everyone human on Earth was able to read everyone's minds. What will happen to their relationship and sanity?

Plot 2: An old man throws a penny into a wishing well and wishes to see his wife again, for just one more day, after losing her to cancer 3 years ago. When he wakes in the morning, she is laying next to him, smiling. What will his reaction be and how will they spend their last day together?

Plot 3: A couple experience a car accident and it leaves Person A with severe brain damage. How will Person B look after the over with the struggles they must go through?

Plot 4: Person A runs a pet owner help blog, because they’re a shapeshifter and know a lot more about animals than the average human. Person B is a human who owns a lot of pets and is always asking Person A for advice. The two end up talking outside of the blog and getting to know each other. Person B loves all animals, and Person A thinks they might be falling in love.

Plot 5: Person A is a video editor, Person B is a youtuber Person A is obsessed with and likes to make edits of. One day, Person B is told by a fan/friend to watch Person A’s edits of them, and they find them hilarious/beautiful/amazing. Person B decides to get in touch with Person A and they get to talking

Plot 6: Person A just got out of a horrible long distance relationship, Person B just got out of a horrible real life relationship. They met each other online by chance and end up complaining about their exes together, and soon find they both look for a lot of the qualities in a person that the other has. Person B suggests, jokingly, that they date, and Person A starts to actually consider it.

Plot 7: Person A is a matchmaker who was cursed to never find love, which inspired them to work toward helping others find love. Person B comes to Person A and tells them they have a similar curse. The two find each other unlikeable at first, but soon start to develop sympathy for each other to give the other a chance at romance.

First of all: Within these roleplays I would like to play a female, unless you'd specifically like to double or play a MxM roleplay. I prefer MxF, but I can also do FxF, but I haven't done it before, just a heads up.

Second: I like detail within a roleplay, not neccesarily loads, upon loads, upon loads, of detail. I just like my partner to actually describe multiple things. One or two paragraphs, possibly three if you can, but I know within a roleplay some situations you can't write over a paragraph. Quality over quantity, right?

Lastly: I prefer to roleplay in PMs, just in case I need to justify going away for a few hours, or days, I just don't want that information shared, that's all :).

These are all of my romantic roleplay plots, so far:

Plot 1: A 10 year married couple are on a date and the entire Earth experiences a 5 second long earthquake and afterwards, everyone human on Earth was able to read everyone's minds. What will happen to their relationship and sanity?

Plot 2: An old man throws a penny into a wishing well and wishes to see his wife again, for just one more day, after losing her to cancer 3 years ago. When he wakes in the morning, she is laying next to him, smiling. What will his reaction be and how will they spend their last day together?

Plot 3: A couple experience a car accident and it leaves Person A with severe brain damage. How will Person B look after the over with the struggles they must go through?

Plot 4: Person A runs a pet owner help blog, because they’re a shapeshifter and know a lot more about animals than the average human. Person B is a human who owns a lot of pets and is always asking Person A for advice. The two end up talking outside of the blog and getting to know each other. Person B loves all animals, and Person A thinks they might be falling in love.

Plot 5: Person A is a video editor, Person B is a youtuber Person A is obsessed with and likes to make edits of. One day, Person B is told by a fan/friend to watch Person A’s edits of them, and they find them hilarious/beautiful/amazing. Person B decides to get in touch with Person A and they get to talking

Plot 6: Person A just got out of a horrible long distance relationship, Person B just got out of a horrible real life relationship. They met each other online by chance and end up complaining about their exes together, and soon find they both look for a lot of the qualities in a person that the other has. Person B suggests, jokingly, that they date, and Person A starts to actually consider it.

Plot 7: Person A is a matchmaker who was cursed to never find love, which inspired them to work toward helping others find love. Person B comes to Person A and tells them they have a similar curse. The two find each other unlikeable at first, but soon start to develop sympathy for each other to give the other a chance at romance.
Wanna do plot 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back