• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance Pairing?

Scarlett Wyverne

Fiery Little Thing
Hihi, I'm Scarlett ^_^<3
I'm looking for a *big sappy* romance in one of several different settings that I'll hash out below.
It's a bit of a different spin than you're probably used to... I'm looking for either a male or female OC to encounter my female OC, but...she is already in a FxF relationship!
It starts as a fairly involved but "casual" relationship that grows out of control, and YC--who is starting to grow attracted to MC--starts to be concerned for MC and has to get her away from he relationship before things go South!
The way that this pans out could be endless:

-Fantasy Setting with high magic and legendary creatures (monsters, nymphs, merfolk, etc, which could be OCs)
-Fantasy Setting that is essentially a gritty, realistic ancient or medieval kingdom with one or more OCs as corrupt nobility
-Historical Fiction Setting in pretty much any period that has potential for good drama, and may or may not involve magic
-Modern Setting in which OCs could be in various walks of life--college, successful adults, tramps, etc
-Modern Setting in which paranormal is the norm and there are feindish and celestial forces at work, which influence our OCs

Plz send me a PM if you're interested and we can hash out more details! All I demand up front is god literacy and to be 18+, cossss yeah :P If you reply in thread there's a good chance I'll, like, never see it :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back