• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance...I guess?

Unvanquished Archer

Alaya's hound
I'll say the same as it says in my profile, I'm not new to RPing but I am new to this site.
This would actually be my first post, now that that is out of the way I'll talk more about what I am looking for:

-Theme/Idea: As of now I guess a long term romance story with some drama would be okay, I don't mind more mature themes along the way, be it regarding the relationship or the plot. This character can be summoned if the setting you want is fantasy (ignore the tag), if it is something more slice of life-ish then I'll come up with something.
-Activity: I am mostly active at nights or mornings and I understand that not everyone has the time to be online every day.
-Lenght: I'm okay with mostly everything, my range is from 1-4 paragraphs but one liners are also okay if it is someone who is learning still.
-About my partner: I'm straight so I guess it would be obvious that I'd be looking for a female partner...the age of the character can range from 18 to 30 I guess?

If this manages to actually interest someone, I'll check it up tomorrow in the morning and plan something with the first two people who reply.

I'm interested :^) I like me a good ol' romance. Could you maybe further elaborate on your interests so I get a better understanding of your preferences? Like genres, pairings, time periods. That sort of thing. Since you're new, let me know if you'd like to PM!

Oh damn, I missed the deadline.
If maybe you’d have someone bail, let me know I’d love to at least plot with youu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back