• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance, however...

Soul Stealer

The Active Inactive
In my early days of RPing, I did lots of romance RPs. Mostly because that's the first thing people want. Then, I drifted away into other things. Suddenly, I found myself in the middle of two apocalyptic RPs, one government oppression RP, and one arranged marriage RP, thinking, I'd like a romance RP.

However, Whenever I tried to make threads for any RPs, they never even get out the door before collapsing and turning into dust. So I thought, Hey, I usually get partners in Looking for Partners, and they sometimes last for a while.

(Take note that each of these things happened over a long span of time)

But there is one catch, however.

I will never take an RP that is nothing but romance. I personally get nothing from an RP with just romance and no meaning (not philosophical, just literally no meaning lol).

But I WILL, however, take romance as an important or guiding point in an RP. Which means no whatever x whatever.

Anyways, if anyone wants to start a romance RP if any sort, say so, here or in PM, and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Um, I don't know any popular fandoms and the concept is just a little confusing to me, but anything else is fine. :D

You mentioned doing a post apocalyptic rp, is that something you would be interested in doing again? Romance can be an element of the rp.

Sure. I mean, that was mostly just referencing "hey this is what I was doing then," but yes, I would be, sure.

Yeah I got that, just wanted to see whether you would try that genre again if you had done it for a while before. How would you prefer to do this? pm or thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back