• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Galore!

NothingNothing

• Hello! If you've opened this thread, then that means you're looking for a new roleplay partner and hopefully that can be me! I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, and my writing has improved drastically since when I first started. Looking back at old roleplays makes me shudder with how bad they were. I go anywhere from casual to detailed in my roleplays, at the very minimum I post one paragraph per response, but I usually try to match the length of my partner's post. I'm a sucker for romance, as the title indicates. I'm most comfortable with MxM pairings, and that is what I'd prefer to do. However, if you'd like to do FxF or FxM, then I'd be willing to discuss it ^_^ .

I'd love to RP your amnesiac x best friend plot as mxm - what did you have in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Id be interested in tutor x failing student or abusive home student x regular student! Shoot me a pm if your interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back