• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romance, anyone?

P 4 N D A

Cuddly Emotional Mess
So, spring break is this week, which means more free time, which leaves me to scroll through Instagram and really realize how single I am, which tears my inner hopeless romantic down A LOT. That means I'll be needing some roleplays with some romance (I can do M/F, F//, and M//, as well as being able to play either gender in M/F) It doesn't have to be just romance, though. I also enjoy forming a romance, then throwing in some action, adventure, drama, etc. (I just struggle with fantasy and fandoms... Sorry) Plot twists are what give me life. THERE MUST BE FLUFF, THOUGH

Before we begin, though, I do have a few requirements:
• Please be able to write AT LEAST 5 sentences. I'm a mirror role player, so I will try and mimic how much you write (I draw the line at 5 paragraphs, though, because I just have issues with that).
• Please have a good grasp on basic English.
• For characters, I love detailed, but if you don't do detailed, name, age, personality, and picture (REALISTIC PICS, PLEASE) are totally fine, too.

Here's some basic plots:
• HS Student x HS Student
• Student x New Kid
• Univ. Student x Univ. Student
• Boyfriend x Girlfriend (I'd prefer if they had just gotten together)
• Best friend x Best friend
• Best friend x Best friend's sibling
• New neighbors
• Waiter/waitress x Customer
• Met at a carnival
• Met at a concert
• Met at the park
• Met on a cruise
• Tutor x Student
• Blind date
• Childhood friends reunited
• Internet friends finally meet

And here's a few plot starters:

Muse A and Muse B live in the same city, but they have never crossed paths. Muse A has a very small budget. Small apartment, Ramen Noodles for dinner every day, bikes everywhere. Muse B, though, grew up in a wealthy family, and had been taught to be able to easily earn plenty of mine. Muse A is they type that lives in a large, fancy apartment, has nice meals and eats out all the time, and drives a nice car. One fateful day, as Muse A is in getting their morning coffee, Muse B is backing out of their parking spot, when they accidentally run over Muse A's bike, rendering it useless. Muse B feels so badly that they insist on being Muse A's personal chauffeur. Muse A tries to decline, but Muse B keeps insisting until Muse A gives in. Soon, they become good friends, and possibly more...

Muse A has been waiting for this family vacation for a long time, and, finally, the family is on the road. Muse B is just driving home, going on with their normal life. Suddenly, Muse A gets into a head-on collision, and Muse B witnesses it all. Muse B is the first to stop, dialing 911, then running over to check on the damage. When Muse B arrives to the scene, they realize that Muse A is a friend that they haven't seen in years. Muse B, in shock, watches as the EMTs take care of the people in the accident, pronouncing (however many people in Muse A's family) dead. Muse B feels that, even though they aren't terribly close, they should be there for Muse A. So, Muse B is there as Muse A is in the hospital, reviving from injuries from the wreck, and they are there for Muse A through the grieving process.

Muse A and Muse B attend the same college, and use the housing provided for it. Though, through the first few months, Muse A is really beginning to tire of their roommate and their constant partying, and soon become desperate to move, but they're on an unusually low budget for a home. Muse B's roommate happens to be their younger sibling, because their father left several years before, and their mother had recently passed. Muse B had a job that allowed them to have enough money to live on their own without too much financial assistance, though they did need a lot of assistance with their younger sibling. Muse A and Muse B soon meet, and decide that Muse A would trade assistance with childcare for financial assistance and a cheaper place to live.

I actually made the first and last one up on the spot. I didn't write more cuz my pinky is falling asleep xD Anyways, if none of these are appealing, we can always talk about more. I'm quite an open person. Let me know if you'd like to do a roleplay with me! ^^

I'm kind of interested (though not totally convinced just yet) I do have a question; for romance, what gender do you prefer to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back