• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance 1-On-1? ☆ ☆ ☆ ( MxF )

kurol

1000 Minus 7! Stay sane.. To feel the pain.
Hi there..! I was wondering if anyone wants to do a romantic one on one RP with me? It be fun to try something other than fandom and fantasy, you know? ^^

I do only MxF, and I only really play female characters, so you'll have to play a guy, if you don't mind? ☆

I tend to mirror the length you post, but please don't make it too short, so the minimum is 1 paragraph or 2, and maximum 8, or around that length. Sound cool?

So just say here or PM me directly if you're up for anything! Here are some ideas, feel free to choose or add!

- Tsundere x Normal

- Knight x Princess

- Good girl x Bad boy (or the other way around, I'd love to try that!)

- Outgoing x Shy

- High School Enemies

Just PM me, yep? I don't bite! ^^

Are you only interested in non fandom? Or could you list fandoms you're interested in?

I have an idea that is within a fandom universe but the female role doesn't have to know a lot about the fandom and its modern/ sci fi.

If you might be interested, PM me. ;)

I'd be interested in maybe doing a good boy x bad girl, with me playing the girl?

amybri18 said:
I'd be interested in maybe doing a good boy x bad girl, with me playing the girl?
Wait, no, you said you only played female... ok, I'll play the guy, that's fine.

kurol said:
Hi there..! I was wondering if anyone wants to do a romantic one on one RP with me? It be fun to try something other than fandom and fantasy, you know? ^^
I do only MxF, and I only really play female characters, so you'll have to play a guy, if you don't mind? ☆

I tend to mirror the length you post, but please don't make it too short, so the minimum is 1 paragraph or 2, and maximum 8, or around that length. Sound cool?

So just say here or PM me directly if you're up for anything! Here are some ideas, feel free to choose or add!

- Tsundere x Normal

- Knight x Princess

- Good girl x Bad boy (or the other way around, I'd love to try that!)

- Outgoing x Shy

- High School Enemies

Just PM me, yep? I don't bite! ^^
I'm interested in either the shy and outgoing or the good and bad, I could do the highschool enemies, though that would be interesting to see, either way, pm me if your still active in looking for more partners

@JoshMackMurph Sure, good girl x bad boy would be cool! I'll PM you

I'm happy to do your 'Past Present Future' RP idea ^^ @Obsessed

But is it okay if I'm the girl (nerdy)?

@kurol

I'm interested in doing bad boy x good girl or bad girl x good boy. Depends on what you consider a bad person I guess. I can go from a simple slacker all the way to a drug dealer, though I will not tolerate a character that is a sexual abuser. I can take physical and emotional abuse to a certain degree. PM to discuss more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back