• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romace

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
A long extended stay in the hospital has left me open with a ton of free time. I'm in the mood for a cliche, sappy, romance roleplay. I'm cool with either MxM or MxF! I've been watching a little too much gossip girl lately. (Yes, I'm that bored and it's a guilty pleasure.) so this will be slightly GG inspired.

Plot

Luka DuPont is used to having it all. His single father is more interested in snatching business deals over bonding time with his son. When Mr. DuPont is up for a spot for business man of the year he decides to up his game by publicity sponsoring a student to go to one of New York's elite private schools. Though Luka would never admit it to his friends he becomes jealous and sets out to make this students life a living hell. But in the end he may find out a different side to himself he never thought he had.

I would like to write for Luka, but feel free to make your own character to play the transfer student!

This sounds like a really interesting plot idea, especially for a mxm romance. If you're still looking I'd love to play the transfer student

Users who are viewing this thread

Back