• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-rolls up sleeves- Long term epic?

RainwaterTea

Noodle Extraordinaire.
Anyone interested in a long-term, epic role-play with limited members and unlimited character development? I'm thinking Celtic-inspired but really anything goes, I just need people who are willing to get to know their characters and get to know their fellow rpers. :) If this sounds like a ton of fun, leave a comment!

Layout would be paragraph form, or 'long-form' depending on how old your DA memory is (lol). Good spelling, grammar, and punctuation would be appreciated but can be overlooked in favor of storytelling. (<3)

((PS Romance is totally welcome and sky's the limit for ideas. This is a brainstorm as well as an invite.))

Hmm.. I want to go on fantasy like having some weapons and also having metal that was very hard to find in the nation building wide.

I might be, what genre would it be set in?(fantasy,historical, sci-fi, ect..?)

I would be interested if there was a celtic/roman/gaul/brittanic/persian/scythian.... Type of game. Basically classic era. That list goes on, and on, and on.

I think you should put this into an actual RP and we can get to sign ups

@Greg2344

latest

So the key to interest checks is to give no details of the rp?

Ive been doing it wrong

Count me in lol

If any of y'all are interested I'm already running a Fantasy Nation building game and looking for additional players and maybe even GMs... and yes, like OP I am hoping it goes for the long haul. Even if you just want to talk ideas let me know! My game is in the Forum "A New World"

cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back