-rolls in like a tumbleweed-

Mysty

⋆ trust no one ⋆
Hihi! This typing piece of trash is Mysty and she'd like to say hello. ;w;

Anyways yes hi hello, I'm a very awkward, strange dweeb with either too much free time, or not enough, and there's no in between. You can also find me on iwaku with the same username, which means I've had roleplay experience before, especially on forums. I don't know how active I will be on this site since I'm also on Iwaku, but I do hope to get to know some people here and broaden my horizons. ^^ So you might see me around, especially in the fantasy sections. c:

Mysty said:
Hihi! This typing piece of trash is Mysty and she'd like to say hello. ;w;
Anyways yes hi hello, I'm a very awkward, strange dweeb with either too much free time, or not enough, and there's no in between. You can also find me on iwaku with the same username, which means I've had roleplay experience before, especially on forums. I don't know how active I will be on this site since I'm also on Iwaku, but I do hope to get to know some people here and broaden my horizons. ^^ So you might see me around, especially in the fantasy sections. c:
Welcome, welcome, to the wonderful place that is RpN!

Hey there! Welcome 2 RPN, I'm robbie!! it's nice to meet you, mysty.

I've actually been wanting to join iwaku for a while tbh, but open registration isn't until september, d'you think I could get an invite code?? I'd rlllyy appreciate it omg

[QUOTE="King of Limbs]

Hey there! Welcome 2 RPN, I'm robbie!! it's nice to meet you, mysty.

I've actually been wanting to join iwaku for a while tbh, but open registration isn't until september, d'you think I could get an invite code?? I'd rlllyy appreciate it omg

[/QUOTE]
I'd be happy to give you an invite code, however, I have not posted enough on this site to be given access to private messaging. D: Lemme roll around the site for a bit and maybe I'll be able to message you a link. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back