*rolls for initiative*

Scapeh

Dice Bag of Whimsy
Hello!

This is probably going to be the shortest introduction I've ever done, so I'm going to try and be concise! 

I got my start in role-play in 2007 and have been going strong (mostly in forum based equine rp) since then. I do a lot of art, and I write, and do all those neat things that come with it. I consider myself an 'advance' player since I generally try to make my posts 1000 words or more. I've found that can intimidate people.  O.o  I try not to post anything less than 500, and so I usually ask at least that from the people I play with. 

I'm a night owl by nature, so when my life allows, you'll usually find me in (mountain time) wee hours of morning. I find this to be my most creative time, and I enjoy the serenity of the quiet when the rest of the world is dead asleep. 

I'm a chatterbox by conditioning, and I love hearing a good story and making good friends. Even if we don't end up ever plotting something, I love getting to know people. I'm a writer at heart and by trade, so I'm always looking to hear about people and their lives and their stories. I find them fascinating (and myself usually very bland in comparison; that's slowly changing as I come to realize I'm not your average eccentric cup of tea) and enjoy hearing about them any chance I get. 

I enjoy indulging in high fantasy and very whimsical role play over most 'modern' or 'slice of life' types, though they have their place. I'd love to do an in depth campaign involving modern day magic (such as street magic; like real witchcraft and pagan magic adjusted for modern times, so technomancers and graffiti charmed with cloaking spells and all sorts of really really neat shit) or something akin to the world of The Last of Us, or generally any other post apocalyptic setting. 

I don't bite, so feel free to stop by and say hello! :D  

Welcome to the site.  We have lots of great games to offer to you, including one that I'm recruiting for that is about to launch:

It is a Robotech game, one of many that I am currently running now.  If you are willing to learn, I can show you the system and give you a great gaming experience.

Welcome to the Nation of Creation! *tosses confetti around* I'm also into Fantasy rps, and am always down to chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back