• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplayyy time... (MxF pairings).

CrystalSmith

Mythical Mystery of the Dark
So, a few of my roleplays currently have fell a bit inactive so I'm looking for some more partners.

Requirements-

>1-3 paragraphs.. No one liners.

>I can post at least once a day and would like it if this couldn't be matched and I will fall in love if anyone could stretch to more than that.

That's about it really, for obvious reasons good grammar and punctuation is preferred but we all make mistakes here and there.

Here are some pairing I wouldn't mind doing. (*) indicates how much Id like to do each one. Though there will not be a list of Fandoms as I prefer original ideas... I can play any gender but I do prefer females and I think my males are a bit feminine. I will put {..} around the role I'd more than likely prefer to play.

List of parings;

Demon Master x {Human Slave} ***

Kidnapper x The Kidnapped

(Maybe a fantasy twist added) *

{Pregnant Human} x Demon or Vampire **

(I have a plot for this one)

Assassin x The one they need to kill *

{Innocent girl} x Evil murderer **

(Kinda got a plot for this one)

{Evil murderer} x Innocent boy **

(Same type of plot as the one above)

Vampire x Human

(This one can be mixed with the second pairing)

Demon x Angel

(Forbidden love type thing)

I would also like to hear any of you ideas too if you have any...

Leave my a comment below or just PM me.. :)

Vampire x human mixed with kidnapper x kidnapped sounds like it might be fun. Did you have a particular plot in mind?

Yeah, I can come up with something. Maybe, she taunts him at first before he decides to take her, she tries to escape this only adding to his angry, secretly he starts to hate having to hurt her, and she uses his emotions at her advantage to try and escape more.

Ok, I can work with that. How violent devious exactly were you looking to get (all within the realms of the site rules, of course)?

Ok, I think I have a guy in mind. Seth Devante. He's usually very well put together and level headed. He's great at delegating but would much rather do everything himself. He's stern and speaks more through his actions than his words. About 6', thin but fit build, long black hair, very handsome, a deep, rumbling voice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back