Other Roleplaying Characters

Efari

My character is Efari, who was raised in forests by the nymphs known as Meliae. She is an orphan.
Can anyone discuss their own characters?
Also, I don't understand the whole idea of posts. I'm not that intelligent really.

What do you mean about posts? Do you have a specific question?

As for your character question I usually play different character for each roleplay

At present I have a married woman who is studying to be a veterinarian and whose husband is kind of an amateur sleuth.
My other character is a librarian who does podcasts in her free time and also takes part in dog shows. She is teaming up with her rival to solve a mystery at the dog show ( lol on a detective kick at the moment )

Secondary character are a pair of Great Danes and a Bull Terrier that are helping my second character ( the librarian ) solve crimes.

I don't know what there isn't to understand about posts since what you just wrote is a post.

In terms of characters, I have far too many to count, as with most people of course.
Mephisto is by far my favorite. A demon that awoke to justice and dressed up in avant-garde, pink clothing, bringing good and fairness wherever he went.

I don't know what there isn't to understand about posts since what you just wrote is a post.

In terms of characters, I have far too many to count, as with most people of course.
Mephisto is by far my favorite. A demon that awoke to justice and dressed up in avant-garde, pink clothing, bringing good and fairness wherever he went.
If your character was evil, it would basically be this demon who shares the same name... which is not a bad thing because this guy is awesome
poster-affiche-blue-exorcist-mephisto.jpg

As for my characters... they tend to be cocky bastards who makes up for their horrible personality and warped moral code by being powerful in combat and/or politics. My two longest running characters are Caine, a young vampire noble with serious daddy issues and a strange fondness for humans, and Kieran, a dark mage prince who came from a different kingdom to either marry the their kingdoms princess (political takeover) or he would slaughter the entire kingdom without mercy and take their land anyway (military takeover)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back