• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -Roleplayers wanted <3-

CrunchyNutT

Chaotic Good
Hey all!
I don't have anyone to roleplay with at the moment. So I am looking for people to come and join me on adventures! It'll be fun I promise.

-Things I am looking for-
  • Someone that is willing to respond at least once a day. I understand you all have lives that need attending too so a response a day is the minimum. You can respond much more than that if you want though.
  • A sentance at least. I am not the kinda person that demands a paragraph per response. I understand that can be a little difficult, sometimes I dont respond with much if I don't know how the story is going. I will try to match the lenght of my responses depending on how much you respond.
  • Any genre is fine by me. My prefences though are Fantasy and Romance. I do like a bit of everything though. So don't be shy to say you wanna do a sci-fi soap-oprah.
  • I prefer to play as female character and do MxF, But I don't mind if you wanna do FxF or MxM and want me to play a male.
  • If you are needing an extra person for a group roleplay, feel free to ask me. I wouldn't mind at all joining your roleplay.
  • Please be nice!

Hey there! I just so happen to be in the market for one more rp, I’m down for anything. Shoot me a pm and we can talk options?

Hello! One of the various paths I walk seems to have brought me here. How charming, how luxurious of a forum I've found... well, let me introduce myself! I am PathWalker, a boy who searches path upon path finding many good friends along the way! I say, you have quite sparked my interest. And I shall take it to the keyboard with an upbeat sense of glorious adventure. PM me, dear, and we shall begin our fitful and exciting brainstorming!

I am interested! I would love to see if we could make something work! Let me know if you are interested.

I'd be interested in roleplaying, sounds like you're nearly the same as me! I've got a lot of free time but not so much for ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back