Roleplayer Review

ModernRanger

The Guardian and Protector
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is ModernRanger and I have about 9 years of roleplaying Experience [I know that is not much compared to some people]. I would like to start writing these topics to tell people about roleplayers that I encounter that deserve more recognition than just a simple liked post. The first person I would like to talk about is PixieDust.

I met PixieDust awhile ago in another roleplay and was instantly impressed by her skills. She is the kind of roleplayer who always seems to have a plan and each of her posts are carefully structured to carry out her plans. Her characters are always written quite well and she does very well at keeping her character true to their character sheet. Her GM skills are also something to be admired because she will always put the good of the roleplay and of the story first. She also deals fair judgement in all of her dealings with fellow Roleplayers.
For those of you who were on this site before the Big update when the coding system changed, I will tell you that her post macros were almost beautifully put together. She would even help you build one for yourself if you asked her to do so.

Sometimes she does take some time to post but that is because she is very busy in her own life and deserves to be cut some slack.
For those of you who are looking for a great roleplaying partner, whether it be for your own Roleplays or you need a fellow GM or you just want a good one on one roleplaying partner, PixieDust will not let you down.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day.
-ModernRanger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back