• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay With Me? (Always Open Forever Probably- Updated Again)

Did you even read the whole thread?

• Yeahhhhhh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, too lazzyyyy!

• Stopped in the middle.

• Total voters

Ravian

Part-time Vampire
:5/5:(O:)) Hey guys. So I'm currently looking for someone to Roleplay with(I can never get enough.), somebody active preferably but meh. I don't really have any plot or things but I think we can talk about it at pm. So if your interested please send me a pm or reply if you can't and I will message you privately. I do both FxM and FxF (I am not very familiar with MxM) and I can play either gender that suits your taste. I am willing to do a 1x1 or a small group Roleplay, and either in pm or in a thread. I don't really have rules.

(Ps: send me some of the pairings original or fandom that you want to do with me if it isn't listed in here xD . I'm okay with anything.)

Fandoms: (original characters or canon characters) I only do hetero ships or yuri ships sorry no offense. Ok, except on adventure time.

1. Adventure Time

• Princess Bubblegum x Marceline (OTP)
  • Marshall Lee x Prince Gumball
  • Flame Princess x Finn
  • Fionna x Flame Prince
  • OC x OC

1. Attack on Titan

• OC x OC
  • Eren x Mikasa
  • Mikasa x Levi
  • Mikasa x Annie
  • Annie x Armin
  • Petra x Levi
  • Hanji x Erwin

1. Frozen

• Elsa x Jackfrost
  • Whoever x whoever

1. Maleficent

• Diavel x Maleficent

1. Avatar Legend of Korta

• Korra x Asami
  • OC x OC

Non-fandom/Origanals(whatever you call it
xD .) (don't have any plot yet)

:5/5: - Craving for...

• Forced/roommates
  • Time traveller x someone from another timeline:5/5:
  • New neighbors
  • Best friend x Best friend
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampirr
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire x Mermaid
  • Alien x Human
  • Alien x Alien
  • Grimm Reaper x Human with disease(dying):5/5:
  • Someone with a lover x the lover's bestfriend
  • Bad Girl x Good boy/girl:5/5:
  • Bad girl x Bad Boy/Girl:5/5:
  • High School Friends (small group at least 4)
  • Mermaid x Human
  • Celebrity x Nobody Special :5/5:
  • Celebrity x Celebrity :5/5:
  • Someone with OCD x His/her doctor :5/5:
  • Nerd x Rocker:5/5:
  • Angel/demon
  • Ex x Ex(getting back together):5/5:
  • Lovers in past lives:5/5:
  • Single mom/dad x new neighbor
  • Criminal x criminal
  • Co-workers at a cafe.
  • Costumer x Cafe Worker(or whatevs you call it xD )

Well, I'm out of ideas. Anyways you can send me some of your ideas at pm that wasn't listed there. Oh and by the way you can invite me to any rp. I also prefer casual and simple other than detailed if you are active but if you are barely online detailed is preferred. Whole thread summarized:

By the way guys. Please use paragraph form.

So, basically what I'm trying to say is just pm me with any of your ideas cause I'm kinda bored and got nothing to do! Thanks guys! ( ;) )( :) )(:3)( :D )(O:))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ravian! I like some of your rp ideas and would love to do the Roommates, Arranged Marriage or the Cafe Co-Workers one with you. pm me if you're interested.

I-I-i would pm you but can't un-un-until 24hrs has past b-b-but I weally want an rp partner I-i-I preferably like my character as I shy n-n-n-neko

Interested in High School Friends, Arranged Marriage, Angel/demon, Celebrity x Nobody Special, and Co-workers >u>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back